Jared

It has been 5 hours since I landed in New York . I never imagined the task of finding Adriana would be this difficult. I'm not necessarily proud of this fact but any model or actress I wanted to see in any given city would usually not be too far from accessible . It's all about who you know . My agent would know the modeling agents , my publisher know their publishers , assistants passing numbers to other assistants and before I know it the number would be sent to my contacts . This usually foul proof plan to get Adriannas number or location of where she was just wasn't working. No one seemed to have access to her . I was met with so many "no"s for the first time in my life I had to use the line " do you know who I am ?" It wasn't my proudest moment . I was given the answer that Adriana was a private person and didn't wish to be contacted outside of business inquiries which could only go through her agent first . It was a dead end .Of course I had Adrianas number from when we lived in Bossier Louisiana but there's no way she would have the same number with her newfound fame . My last resort was to call Tyler and ask him but I had a fear he didn't have it either and thought of neither of us having any access to the one girl in the world we are suppose to protect immediately made me depressed . I scanned though my contacts searching for anyone I might not have thought of that could help me find her . I couldn't help but chuckle when I reached the Ls and saw her old number under " Lima -bean ". I was surprised I didn't deleted it as I use to have a bad habit of tracking her location . I can remember many nights on the road where I'd look to see where she was and find myself feeling empty . I'd be getting head from some groupie while googling the name of a Photogrpaher studio and making sure it was reputable place where she was shooting . It was pitiful so I finally forced myself to stop. Besides she only shared her location with me for late night meet ups back when we were in our hometown and no one could know about us . She and I would pick random parks and parking lots and we'd meet up at random times with blankets and snacks in tow . Those nights spent under the stars still manage to be some of the best nights of my life .
I'm reminiscing about those times when I notice something strange on her contact in my phone . I notice that my phone says locating . Clearly someone else must have her number now and I'm about to ex out the contact when I see the location load . Secrets upscale bar and lounge in the uppers east side of Manhattan . Could this be Adriana ? It seems highly unlikely that Adriana would have the same number but what are the chances of this person being from the middle of nowhere Louisianan and being in new work right now ? I plug the address into Maps and see it's just a 15 minute walk from my hotel . I could use some fresh air to clear my head . I might as well take a walk and see for myself .