Jared 16 years old

" oh please your little sister has bigger tits then Mrs  Miller does !"   Stephen says and that was his first mistake .
   We're in the locker room after basketball practice and naturally rating the hottest women who work in the school . I had just announced Miss Rodriguez from the nurses office as my number one and Tyler announced Mrs Miller who worked in attendance . This kind of conversation was quite typical for the locker room . In that moment however , after Stephens comment, the room seemed to have froze as in agreement that Stephen had just taken it too far.
  Tyler and I made eye contact with each other and I knew we were having the same exact thought . There's no way we were going to let Stephen get away with talking about Adriana this way . We raised up from the bench we were sitting at siamotainously and walked right over to where Stephen was undressing from his uniform . He was only in his boxers at this point so it must have been quite a shock to feel the cold hard metal of the lockers against his skin  when I  slammed him into them . Tyler then used his elbow over Stevens neck to hold him in place . I could hear him gasping for a breath .
" what did you just say ?" I said with a smile knowing damn well that Steven would have had trouble answering me at the moment as he struggled to breathe . I'm not sure if his face had turned red from shock, embarrassment , or from Tyler continuing to press his elbow harder into his neck but ir was as bright red as the blood I was about to make come out his nose .
" you looking at my sisters tits huh ? Fuckin pervert ! You like little girls tits ? Is that what it is " Tyler was seething as he spoke . I noticed spurts of spit hitting Stephens face. There was no way of Stephen responding to our questions and we both know we weren't looking for an answer . We were looking to teach him a lesson .
" don't worry Tyler  " I said as I patted his back and slowly pulled him off Stephen who immediately fell into the floor holding his neck and gasping for a breath . Tyler looks up at me as if asking why I would pull him off . I gave him a nod of reassurance .
" im going to take care of him and make sure he never looks at Adriana again "
I say and proceed to pick up Stephen off the floor picking him up under his arms and placed him back on his feet so he would be standing . I then punched his lights out .
  Tyler and I were both suspended from the team .
After school the next day when we would normally go to basketball practice , Tyler and I decided we would hang out with the school stoners for an afternoon . We weren't usually ones to smoke pot especially during basketball season but we felt like we had nothing better else to do . We found ourselves jam packed in the backseat of a Toyota Camry while two joints were being passed around . All the windows were up . We were high out of our minds .
I'm not sure if it was the weed or just the fact that  it had been 24 hours but I began to replay the day before in my mind . Reliving the anger I felt hearing " little sister " and " tits " in the same sentence knowing that Adriana was being referred to . At the same time I wondered if we did the right thing . I glance over at Tyler and he looked deep in thought and I'm sure he's wondering the same thing . Was that a fair reaction to what Stephen said ? Why do I feel so guilty ?Did he really deserve to be beaten up like that ?
   I knew that the answers wasn't so simple . If he was talking about anyone else's little sister would we have even batted an eye ? But he wasn't talking about just anyone's sister he was talking about Tyler's . The same sister who I had known since I was a child and who I looked at as if she was my own . Sure Adriana had just turned 14 which was young but she was hardly a child . She certainly didn't look like a child anymore .
   I began to picture her in my mind . Whenever I thought of Adriana it was hard not to see the child Adriana . The one who wore her hair in high ponytails or low pigtails tied up with colorful hair ties that matched her colorful clothes . The same Adriana who watched The little Mermaid on repeat . The same Adriana  who told on me to her parents when she found me kissing a girl in their treehouse . The one with the crush on me .
   But that had been years ago now hasn't it ? She no longer watched Disney or wore pigtails . She definitely wasn't a tattletale as she didn't seem to care much what her older brother and his friend did anymore . She's too busy asking us for rides to the mall to hang out with her friends or she's in her room listening to music .She now wears her long brown hair down passed her Shoulder after spending the morning blow drying it. She traded in her colorful clothes for neutral colored tank tops and ripped jeans paired with Vans . She wore lip gloss and perfume . She had always been a pretty little girl but now she was insanely gorgeous .
  She had grown up . She wasn't a little girl anymore and people noticed . Men had been glancing longer then they should when she walked passed them . It wasn't sometning Tyler and I wanted to admit but it was true . Adriana had gone through puberty and was now closer to becoming a women then she was a child . I mean she even had tits for crying out loud . I couldn't help but notice them . The shape they make in her tank tops when it's obvious she isn't wearing a bra . The perfect tip of her nipples .My dick begins to harden as I picture her clearly in mt mind . The curve of her hips . The dimples on her lower back .Her voice lower.The pout in her mouth .  Had she kissed anyone with those lips yet? The thought crossed my mind that she might've. I'm angry all over again .
I rethink back to yesterday and what Tyler had said to Stephen . " You like little girls tits?". I'm immediately filled with shame .My dick becomes soft and I'm glad .  Was I just fantasizing about Adriana ? What the fuck is wrong with me . If I'm able to think such thoughts about her then I could only imagine what the rest of Tyler's friends must think . I have to be better then them . Tyler's family has been so good to me and there I was fantasize about their daughter . I will not be a shitty excuse of a person like the rest of my family . I will be better . I will protect Adriana from the men who think about her this way . She is still a child and she needs to be protected .  Fuck Stephen . We did the right thing.