Adriana 18 years old

" I don't now how many times I need to repeat myself but I guess I'll do it again . I didn't think you would be mad  it's not like there's a rule book on being a secret girlfriend !"I yell . My voice is hoarse as this is our second biggest fight ...this week .
" you really think I wouldn't be mad that some douche bag is taking you to prom ?  It's like you don't even fucking know me sometimes Adriana ."Jared yells back ,
There it goes . The absence of the word " babe" and the use of my government first name .Somehow that hurts just as much as him saying I don't know him .
I'm sitting on his bedroom floor in his and Tyler's apartment while he sits on the edge of the bed . Tyler is out on a date tonight which is the only reason I'm even allowed to be here . Usually and ideally we would be in the bed making the most of our time together by having sex numerous times in a row . Instead we're doing what it seems like we're always doing when we're not having sex . Fighting.
" you are the first person to always tell me that I shouldn't let our relationship get in the way of being a normal teenage girl . You are always pushing me to do normal teenage girl things even when I don't want to . There is nothing more teenage girl normal then going to prom Jared . Besides you know I'd never do anything with him . He's just a friend whose escorting me . "  I say trying to soften my voice . I'm so tired of fighting .
" I get that . I really do . I went to prom and you have every right to go to " he starts and I can't help roll my eyes . Three years prior he had went to prom with the hottest senior girl in our town and I had to just sit back and act like it didn't kill me . That was before we were dating so I'm pretty sure his prom night ended with him fucking her . If he mentions his prom again I'm going to lose it .
" but do you really have to go with Chris ?" He continues ." You could've just went as girl friends with Kelly or something! You didn't need to pick the asshole whose in love with you ."
I sigh and try to think of the best way to respond to end this fight already ,
" is that what this is about Babe ? You think I like him or something ? That's crazy ! I'm not even that attracted to him . I'm in love with you Jared "
I barely get the sentence out before he's standing up and looking angrier then just before .
" what did you just say ? That attracted ? So you are attracted to him ! I fucking knew it ! You like him !" .
Oh god . I can't roll my eyes hard enough .
" seriously Jared! That's not what I said at all and I do not like him . Is he attractive ? Obviously he is. He is a literal model whose connections  have gotten me into modeling . If I were to deny that you would call me a liar . That being said no one one is as attractive to me then you . You are the first and last person I ever plan on having sex with for the rest of my life ! How does that alone not prove I'm the one for you ."
I don't need to even look at him to know he's not listening to a word I just said . He's fuming about the fact I even hinted that another man was attractive . God how did I not realize that men are more sensitive then women ?
" I don't know why I bother . You aren't going to understand where I'm coming from because you're still in high school and all you care about is prom dresses and corsages  . While you're getting ready for your silly prom I'll be working so I can pay my rent . I'll be working on my music . I'll be studying for my college classes . You let me know which nail polish you find to match your little boyfriends tie and I'll let you know when I even have the time to deal with childish bullshit ." He says and goes to open the bedroom door as if letting me out . I slam it shut .
" oh fuck you Jared . You're so predictable! When you run out of things to say when we're fighting you have to go throw it in my face that I'm 18 ! As if being 3 years older makes you soooooo wise ! In reality I'm the smart one because I have a great idea . You know what it is ? You just come to prom with me . Be my date . Let's finally show the world that we're in love and we're together and just deal with the consequences already . Problem solved ! "
He looks at me and for the first time today looks actually defeated .
" why would you say that Adriana ? You know that we can't tell anyone about us .Your dad would kill me ! Tyler would kill me ! Our band is finally getting the recognition it deserves and you want to go ahead and even suggest something that would destroy all of my hard work. It's bad enough we're sneaking around together . It's bad enough I sneak you to your auditions and photo shoots . What more would you like me to risk for you ? I'd do anything for you Adriana . Anything at all because I'm fucking in love with you ! But I can't do that ."
The anger in his voice sends chills down my spine. Not in the way where I'm afraid of him . I know he would never hurt me physically . It's more in a way where to be honest it turns me on . I suddenly notice how visible the veins are in his forearm . The way his chest rises and falls visibly through his tight t shirt. The way the blue in his eyes are widened and staring me down .
I bite my lip .
" I know you risk a lot for me . But let me ask you something " I say and I begin to strut over to him . He can tell the difference in my voice . My sour tone has turned sultry .I have his attention .
I wrap one arm around his neck and the other I lay on his chest where I begin to rub lightly .
" aren't I worth it ?" I ask innocently in his ear letting my tongue touch his earlobe as I speak . I pull away to look at him through fluttering lashes .
He knows what game I'm playing . It's a game neither of us play fair with . All of the anger build up between us both has led to tension . We know exactly how to release it .
He startles me by grabbing my ass hard with both hands and using that grip to lift me up off the ground and raised to his waist level . I wrap my legs around his hips . I feel his hard on already .he presses it against me hard .He turns us around and throws me on the bed. The separation leaves me panting . I need to feel him against him .
" of course you are . But let me ask you something . Don't you know you're mine ?" As he's asking me this he's removing his shirt . His hard chest and 6 pack abs glistening from the heat of our fight . I lay back on the bed and hike up my black skirt as an answer . It's by request from him that I only wear mini skirts when I'm going to his place . I'm wearing sage green boy shorts underneath and a white tank on top . I didn't bother with a bra .
" I asked you a question " he says earnestly and now he's on top of me . Before I can respond I feel both of my arms being pinned above my head . He's back to pressing himself against me and I wiggle against him . He releases my arms only to use one arm to pin them both again . He likes to show off his strength . I feel my sage green boy shorts begin to dampen with my excitement . With his one hand now free he begins to caress my face . He slowly rubs his thumb over my jawline and against my bottom lip .
" let me answer it for you . You are mine . These lips are mine " he says and parts them with his thumb . He inserts a finger in my mouth and my instinct is to suck .
" good girl" he says and I suck harder .He continues and each word he says has me breathing harder and doing to his finger what I plan on doing to his cock .
" that's my good girl . These lips . That tongue . All mine ." He removes his finger and uses the wetness to  immediately rub on my nipples under my shirt . The sensation mixed with the cool air in the room when he pushed my shirt up has me moaned loudly . He teases my nipples with one hand while still pinning me down with his other hand .
" I don't even need to remind you that these tits are mine too ?" He says and releases my arms only because he seems to need both hands yo grope and knead my breast .I moan louder in reaction and immediately use my free hands to begin to touch him . How ever many times I've rubbed my fingertips along his perfect body I never get tired of it . I rub all along his chest and abs and reach down to my favorite part and pull it right out his boxers.
" yes baby remind me I'm yours " I say and practically beg him to just put it inside already .
" I don't think you realize it yet baby . All of you belongs to me " he says and he's running his hands all down my stomach and pulling my panties aside . He cups my pussy before putting a finger inside , moves it back and forth and up and down before inserting another .
" this pussy is mine . Look how wet it is for me ."
He says and I can't take it anymore .
" yes ! " I scream .
" it's yours I'm all yours . Now fuck me ."
Jared can never hold off after I saw the magic expression " fuck me " . He's inside me before I realize my underwear has come off . The fuck is hard and rough and just what we both needed . Like a true gentleman he makes sure I come at least twice before rolling off of me and on his back ,I'm left sore and breathless and both of us are looking up trying to catch our breaths .
As much as I love when the fight is ends like this the thought always crosses my mind that we didn't  exactly resolve a thing . As if reading my mind Jared speaks .
" you know it's going to be a weird story to tell our kids that we've been together since high school yet toke other people to prom ."
He says it with an attitude like he's ready to fight again . I can't help but be glad that he can't exactly see my face see  a smile curves on my face .
He might be looking for a fight again but I'm on cloud 9 knowing I'll be the mom to his kids one day . Love is crazy .