Jared

The nightclub is crowded . I had a better idea that it actually was Adriana phone whose location was shared with me once I seen what club it was . Secrets was a favorite amongst a few of the girls I've dated and it was known to be filled with famous people . The closer I got I knew she would be inside . It wasn't hard to get in once they realized who I was but finding her inside was a different story . I had to dodge a few familiar and not so familiar faces and a few " why didn't you call me back after that night?" before I found the bar where the doorman told me she would be at . I didn't like that she had a usual spot at a bar even one this inclusive as it made her easier to find by some creep . I'd have to lecture her about that later .
  At first she wasn't where I was told she'd be . Just an empty seat and the faint smell of her perfume. It made me miss her even worse . After speaking with bartender I was told she had " stepped out " and would be right back . I tipped him $500 to make sure she got back a little sooner . He made a call and within minutes I see her . She's walking out one of the hallways in which only the nightclub employees had access too .
  Immediately I'm overwhelmed with her beauty . She's absolutely beautiful and I find that I'm completely breathless . She's stunning in her barely there skirt and even though her expression is exasperated her face is flawless .  I can barely take my eyes off of her till I noticed there was a man holding her hand . He lets go quickly and I might not have even noticed they were holding Hands had I looked away for a moment . Who was this man and why was he touching her ?  My excitement in seeing her is immediately replaced with jealousy .
She avoids looking up as she walks closer and when our eyes meet I finally let out a breath .
" hey Adriana  ! Fancy meeting you here " I smirk in an attempt to lighten up the situation as it's pretty obvious she's not exactly enthused that I'm here .
" what  the fuck are you doing here Jared ?" She responds and crosses her arms over her perfect cleavage .
" I've missed you . " I say because that's the truth . Seeing her in front of me fills me regret rhat I haven't come to seen her sooner . God I've missed her .
" oh you've missed me ?so you what ? You find me In a nightclub and show up without a text or a phone call or any kind of warning . "
"Like you would've answered! You never pick up your phone anymore ! Not even on your birthday . I wasn't even sure you had the same number . I literally showed up here on a whim hoping it was your location and not just some rando who got your phone number after you "I respond and immediately regret that I basically just admitted to stalk her . It's hard to think straight when she's already getting under my skin . We haven't seen each other in two years and she's already giving me attitude .
" wait a minute so you mean to tell me that's how you found me ? Hear I was thinking you used your status of the asshole rockstar to find me but instead it was just your stalker skills and location sharing I forgot to turn off !" She says her voice getting louder . She then theatrically takes out her phone , holding the screen in front of me so I can see her find my contact and click on " stop sharing location " .
  " look I'm sorry about that I was only trying to find you and make sure you're okay ! " I yell back . Wow it didn't take long before we're arguing in public like an old married couple . I notice her glance behind me at the bartender and a look of embarrassment comes over her .  I look over my shoulder at the bartender and realize it's the man she was holding hands with . I look back at her and she immediately looks away .
" who is that ? " I say with a failed attempt at making my voice sound calm .
" don't even start Jared .he's just a friend ." She says low as if she didn't want him to hear .
  I realize this is not how I wanted this to go at all , I thought she would be happy to see me but ambushing her on a night out now seems like a not very thought out plan .
" look I'm sorry that I just showed up here . I'm staying at the Park South hotel . I'm only here till Sunday night . I'm leaving you my room key in case you do want to see me .I'm not leaving without at least hugging you  Especially if there's
A chance you don't show ." I reluctantly reach into my wallet and take out the card room key and place it in her palm . I don't let go of her hand as I use it to pull her against me giving her a one arm hug .I inhale her and hope to god she decides to see me .. I feel her slowly allowing herself to hug me back . It feels so good to hold her again . I don't want to let her go .
" Bye Jared " she says into my chest but she doesn't pull away . We stay in an embrace for a few more moments before I feel her step back . She looks up at me through her lashes and for a moment I'm reminded of when we were kids . The amount of times she looked up At me her eyes asking questions that I couldn't answer at the time .
  She turns to walk away and spins on her heel to give me a small wave and finally a smile . I smile back and head to the exit . I try so hard not to look back and steal another glance at her . She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and it seems like she doesn't want anything to do with me. What was I thinking coming here ? I was still in love with her of course but who was I to think she had any feelings for me left . I broke her heart and she has every right to get over me . I just pray she gives me a chance to make it right .