🦋Three🦋

As the plane approaches its destinations airport, it begins to Descend from it cruising altitude. The pilot then communicats with the ATC, through the descend recieving instructions on the runway.

The Pilot extends the flaps and lowers the landing gear to increase lift and stability just so the aircraft will aligned itself with the runway. As the plane entered the final approach phase, descending on a stanle glide patg toward the runway, the pilot gradually reduces the descend rate and power at the right moment, allowing the plane to make smooth touch down on the runway's surface.

After landing, the pilot deploys the spoiler om the wing to slow. The aircraft and once the plane had slowed down. It exist the runwaay into a taxiwat and head to the terminal and after reaching the gate, the plane's engine shuts down and the people inside started to disembark.

A Two years old boy who was so eager to set foot out of the plane but his hands were tghtly intertwined with his mother's, preventing him from getting injured if he chooses to run out with this much crowd.

Yet, he was a stubborn child. He wanted to just get down and feel the air of his home town. ~Nigeria.

By the time they set foot on the land, he squealed happily but Disappointed by the people he see and turned to his mother in question. "Mummy, they are not white?" He asked and she nodded.

"We are not white either boy. Now wait with me patiently while we wait for our luggages okay?!" She said and he nodded.

She made sure she kept an eye on her son and never let go of his hand as they passed through the checking point.

"So this is Nigeria?" He asked.

She nodded with a chuckle. "This is your hometown Azman, Nigeria and in a state called abuja. Don't worry, daddy will soon come pick us up okay!" She says, rubbing his hair. He grins. "I miss him!"

"I miss him too!" She smiled. Just when she was about to pick up her phone and call her husband, a flashy black SUV drove before them and parked. Azman held on to his mother tightly but when he sighted the familiar face of his father through the mirror. He yells and runs to the drivers seat where the man walks out of the car. "Daddy!" He squealed happy as the man picked him up.

He gasped at how much weight his son has put up! "Woah! It was just a week ago we left and look how fat and how much you've added some weight. Mum must be feeding you with a lot of delicious koh?" He teased and Azman nodded. He watches with his side eyes at his wife who chuckles softly, for a momemt he was taken aback by her beauty and how her sweet Angelic voice got him, he was drawn out from his day dream by Azman speaking loudly.

"She gives me a lot of goodies!" Azman blurted.

His father laughed. "Well i expected such from her though, anyway,  How was the trip Summayyah?" He asked and she smiled. "It was fine alhamdulillah, how is Ruqayyah? I missed her so much!" She answered.

"Masha Allah! I guess I can now rest since you are back. She has been talking about you since we got back and she won't worry about her health!" He sighs.

Summayyah pressed her lips together, nodding her head and agreeing to him before she spoke. "Well, you know, if you have a partner that you always vibe with, you won't feel pain!" 

His smile suddenly faded, realising where she was heading ti. "What are you trying to insinuate?" He asked.

She winks. "I'm also your wife... Now legs go home and have some dinner. I am so hungry!" She groans, reaching to take Azman from his arms but the boy turns away. What?

"Seems like he is the only one who misses me!" He said.

Sumayyah sighes, rolling his eyes as she walked to the passenger door. "Come Azman, daddy will have to drive us home okay!" She spoke sweetly to the boy with a warm smile across her face that even her husband couldn't resist. When she realised he was staring she glared at him before Azman falls into her arms.