EID SPECIAL🎀.

ON SET...

Summayyah and Faruq were about leaving the hotel room with Azman when Khalil suddenly calls out to her as she stopped in track holding Azman hand. She turned around that her shoulder and troso was facing him. Her face dropped when she found Aisha already wrapping her arms around him and smirking at her as if she won the lottery. 

A scoffs escaped Summayyah lips. "Is that what he wanted to show me!" She mutters that Faruq heard. She turned around to leave as his words caught her off guard. "You're still as pretty as ever" He mutters to her hearing.

This time, she turned her neck sideways and sent him a grin. "It's my Pleasure" she answered. They stared at eachtoher for what felt like a minute as he raised a brow flirting with heras, it felt cheesy and she busted out laughing and same goes to Khalil leaving Aisha and Faruq confused.

OF SET...

She let go of Azman's hand as she rushed toward him, nudged him. "Why did you do that?!" She asked, inbetween laughs.

He chuckled. "Like how, that is what is in the script".

Aisha laughs. "You came off so stiff and saying 'you're still as pretty as ever" She mimicked him as she laughs out loud. The people around cut it off and called it a scene as Summayyah gently pulled Aisha away from him. "Look. This is how you are going to grip at him," she said as she wrapped her arms around Khalil and gripped it tightly that he flinched. "That's the motive, make it look like you are possessive over him"

Aisha nodded. "Yes ma!' She smiles and took her position. Meanwhile as Faruq and Azman walked closer, Khalil glared at him. "Hey, don't marry my Summayyah!"

"Ha! Something that has already happened "he said as they both stared at eachtoher with intense hatred. Summayyah was mesmerised by how cool they looked. "Awn. I think this should be added to the scene"

"No, I don't think that's important " WRITER said, walking up to them.

Summayyah pout. "But they look like they are gonna eat eachother."

"Yeah, a scene like that is coming, I guess our Khalil is eager to show you all even before that chapter. " WRITER said.

"Ohhh!" Summayyah and Aisha looked confused.

"Alright, little boy. Back on stage, the scene shall continue. Khalil try and be more heartbroken will you?" WRITER asked.

He nodded, and went ahead to take his position.

Aisha yawns and falls on the sofa as Azman walks towards her. "I'm so tired, I need some water." She lamented, playing with Azman's hair.

Summayyah in seeing that, falls too and same goes to the Men. So, I had no choice to but to let them rest.

They were offered cold water and their make up and outfit was adjusted for the re-act as I decided to ask them to wish the readers a wonderfull Eid.

The four characters lined up and Khalil stood beside Summayyah and in the count of three, two, one. They shouted. "Eid mubarak to our dear human readers, wishing you a bliss celebration ahead."

"May Allah accept your act of Ibadat" Khalil prayed.

"Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts." Khalil said.

"Keep reading and enjoy our turn of events" Aisha said.

Summayyah snickers. "I guess the readers don't like you!"

Aisha scoffs. "I don't like you either"

"Okay! That should be on set. Back to work!" WRITER said. As they all headed back to take their position.
.
.
.

Hiiii
How do y'all like this chapter?
Next chapter coming soon.
I hope you had a blissfull Eid

May Allah accept our Ibada. Ameen.