🌼Ninteen🌼

'The person you are calling is not reachable at the moment, please try again later, thank you' the female caller said at the end of the line. Sakina hissed and dialed the number again, but it was still saying the same thing. She was freaking out, she is loosing her mind. Why isn't she answering? Where could she have been.

'This is no Good!' She mutters, bitting her finger nails.

Ali was passing by with two plate of fried rice on a tray when he spotted her at a corner, he quickly served the dish to the two young girl who had just ordered and before anyone could get a hold of him, he went straight to where sakina was standing.

"I think you need to calm down a bit!" He whispered, which startled her.

"Ya Allah! You need to stop that, you scared me!"

"What are you plotting to get your husband killed because you don't want to stay in gwagwalada?" He smirks.

She gasped. "How did you know that?"

He shrugged. "I have my ways, and if you are trying to get through manager, you should be aware she is at the courtroom as we speak!" He mentioned.

"The court? What ever reason? Is it the case between she and her husband? Or did she find the person who burned down her restaurant fr two years ago?" She asked, blurtly.

Ali rolled his eyes, already getting irritated to deal with her. "No dummy! She is defending someone who was abused by her husband!" He disclosed. Sakina's mouth made an O realising the reason why Summayyah is in the court.

Ali glared at her and turned. "I wonder how that husband of yours is going to even cope with you, you are such a wuss!" He began to walk away.

"What did you say Ali, i swear when i get a hold of you, you'd regret ever being born!" She yelled enough for him to hear but he didn't mind, he kept walked and waved his hand in the air. "I know you very well and kuma Ba abun da zaki iya! (There is nothing you can do) You are all talks Sakina!"

And before she could throw back at him, he was out of her sight! She sighed in distressed as she got a seat beside her, staring down at the number she has saved summayyah name as. World's best!

"I hope you win your case ma'am. In sha Allah!"

Meanwhile, Rukayyah has also been trying to reach summayyah on the like but she wasn't answering. She had left her phone on silent and in the car knowing fully well she wouldn't be in need of it at the very moment.

When She couldn't reach summayyah, she immediately called Faruq who asked at the third ring. "Ruk..."

"F... Faruq you need to come to the hospital right now!" She panicked, he got up from his desk in fright. What must have happened? Why is his wife in the hospital? Has she started Labour and had no one to drive her to the hospital? How did she get there?

Different thought kept running through his mind as he picked up his car keys from the desk and dashed out. "Which hospital are you in right now!?"

"I... I will text you the address!" And the call disconnected. He wasn't convinced that his wife was alright, what about Azman? Did something bewildering happen to him also?

Ya Allah!

He had told Henry to take over and that something urgent has happened however, he needs to be there as soon as possible. "Tell Tony to deliver the document to the registery before i come back!" He ordered.

Upon checking his time, it was pass 12pm. He got into his car and breathing in and out twice to ca his sudden anxiety before he started the car engine. He knows for a fact that his wife wouldn't call him except she can not handle it, but what about Azman. Is he alright? The frist person that came to his mind was the boys mother. ~Summayyah!