🦋Six🦋

Maryam has been pacing out in her study, deep thinking and still couldn't get her shits together. The thought of Faisal's warning kept bugging her mind like a bee.

How did he find out? What does he take me for? Khalil will kneel before me and beg me.

Her light skinned husband who is quite tall and wore a black jalabiya walks in, making her startle. His brows draw together, as he walks towards her.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

She shook her head, then answered. "She is back"

"And who is back ?You mean Summayyah?" He asked as she nodded.

She turned away in range biting her fingers, it is something she does anytime she feels uneasy. Her husband slowly moves closer to her and pulls her into his arms which caught her off guard.

"What are you doing, Nas?"

"What is needed to do. I didn't stop you from pulling your strings, but now I need you to calm down and take a deep breath. Everything will eventually fall into place and I assure you that he'll pay for turning you into what he did" 

His soft voice and reassuring words made her feel more safe, as she fell deeper into his arm, appreciating the warmth beneath. She is forever grateful that Nas stood by her side and supported her through everything, even though loving him was the last thing in her mind. He still brings comfort to her soul, and on the other hand she won't rest until what she aims for gets fulfilled.

Khalil was seated in his sitting room, watching the news as he was feeling so tired even though he hadn't really done anything for the whole day. It seems like he has now become jobless but he still gets paid.

He looked over his shoulder at Summayyah's room, as the memories of that night flashes in his head. He couldn't believe she is now married to someone else. He felt suffocated by his own thoughts, so he decided to take a drive to clear off his head.

He picked his up his car keys from the center table and just when he was about to walk out the door, his wife stopped him. He growled and stared down at her in disgust.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Where are you going?" She fired back.

"Since when did you start asking where I go, I thou...!"

"I am your wife and you are my husband, so I need to know your whereabouts, isn't that right?" She blurted out. Her last statement made him scoff.

"I do not care Aisha" He said coldly and walks past her. His words broke her heart, and made her very upset and hurt. She couldn't hold it in anymore, she can not tolerate any disrespect from him any longer, he has underestimated and made her fell nothingless. The range within her made her shout behind him.

"Why can't you get over her already, I am your wife now, you're married to me, I'm the one, look at me!" 

He stops in his tracks.

'Did she just raise her voice at me?' he thought.

"Did you just...!"

"Raise my voice? Oh yes I did and I am about to do that again" she begins to break down in tears.

"Why are you treating me this way! Why are you so harsh on me? Why are you not looking at me, eating my food, listening or sharing your problems with me, what have I ever done to you! We have been friends enough to know this, and why that woman!?, why her? What does she have to offer that I can't? remember she left you!"

And that was the it. "AISHA!" He shouted which startled her.

"Say one more word about her again and I swear..."