🥀 Thirty ~9🥀

The next morning, Summayyah had made reservations for their meeting with Halima at her restaurant the moment she received her text. She got ready as early as 9am because she wouldn't be going to the office today and so, she would be meeting CEO Natasha at Sheraton hotel to probably introduce her to someone she would be working with.

Meanwhile, Along the line, she will make sure she pays a visit to Maimuna and her children and make sure she doesn't put them out of the picture. She has been going through a lot that she forgets other important things.

"It's all set ma'am," Halen, one of her workers, said to her as she led Summayyah to the Vip table. Sumayyah appreciated and watched Halen return to her duty post. She is also a waitress like Ali but her work is only to serve the table and lead customers to their reserved table. 

Just then Sakina went to greet Sumayyah with a wide grin on her face. "Aunty, inna kwana, guess what?"

"What is it Sakina? You don't look like someone who wants to sue her husband!" Summayyah jested.

Sakina busted out laughing as she sat on the opposite chair.  "My IV is out and I want you to be the first to get it. Ma'am!" She squeaked, sliding the IV card on the table towards her. Sumayyah picked it up as her eyes glinted with joy, and she pulled Sakina into a hug. "Wow Masha Allah. You are very lucky Sakina. May Allah bless your new home!" She prayed.

"Ameen!" Sakina answered. Ali was standing behind the pillar as he felt his heart shattering but he has to stay strong as a man. He lost her but he didn't entirely lose. He walked out of the pillar and ambled towards them. "Good morning ma'am!" He greeted her.

"Ali. Ya kake! Inna sa ka aiki koh?" (Ali. How are you, I'm stressing you with work right?) She asked and he shook his head. He dropped the Atm she had given him. "We have gotten the few ingredients that will last us for the next weekend. I wanted to restock but then I realised our restocking will be earlier than usual." He reported. She nodded and smiled. 

The only reason she picked Ali over Sakina was because Ali is very hardworking, agile and very tolerative and kind. He is always punctual and always keeps to his words. Unlike Sakina who whines all the time, is lazy around and keeps procrastinating but she loves her workers especially these two.

"You did a good job Ali, it's about time you get promoted!" She discloses.

"What?" Both Ali and Sakina's jaws dropped at the same time. She was taken aback by their sudden reaction. "What's the matter?"

"Ma'am you are promoting him?" Sakina asked, pointing at him in aghast. "Yes Sakina. He won't be just a waiter!"

"Wow!" Sakina exclaimed and turned to him, grinning. "So…., if you get promoted then I will be your assistant right?" She asked with a honeyed voice. He chuckled. "I don't even know where I would be promoted to, there aren't many posts in the restaurant anyway!" He said.

Summayyah placed her hand under her chin as she thought deeply about the positions in the restaurant. She doesn't have any, she is just the CEO and they are her workers, however the workers all have their duty posts. 

Sakina clicked her finger. "How about you become the Manager? Manager Ali! Haha. Wouldn't that be awesome." She suggested in between laughs.

Ali shook his head. "Hey Sakina you are going too far, ma'am please you can..."

"Ali, i think Sakina is right, i will make the arrangement and make sure you get promoted okay!?" She said and he nodded. 

He couldn't thank her more than he appreciates her efforts towards them and her restaurant. He is working hard because of how much he sees her working herself and he will extend his gratitude to Sakina who is supporting him also.