🌼Twelve🌼

"Slow down Anik. I cant keep doing this with you!" An elderly woman, in her middle thirties cries to 4 years old. He keeps laughing as he runs around the sitting room expecting her to chase him around until he was caught of guard by a 10 years old looking girl on her purple and black pajamas. His older sister~ Nusaiba.

The woman sighs in relief as she lean on one of the couch. "Thank you Nusaiba, now come here Anik, school is important. You get to know the reason when you grow up!" She pulls him away slowly from Nusaiba and takes him to the shower.

A loud baby's cry came from within their room, signifying that he was awake. The woman who is now recognised as their mother hurriedly pulls Anik out of the bathtube and asked Nusaiba to assist her dress him while she tends to the little infant.

"Oh my baby! You are finally up!" She carried him up in her arms and started to sway around to keep him cool. His face was all cover with his mucus and she knew for a reason that he only woke up because he was hungry. "Hold on baby, let me feed you!" She whispers sofly, sitting on the bed and positioning his head to breast feed him.

Immediately, a dark and tall fitted man walks into the room in an ash jalabiya, yawning and rubbing his eyes to clear off the sleep. He must be awake because of Ali's cry! She thought.

"Good morning!" She greeted, smiling warmly at her husband.

"And how is my love doing?" He asked, kissing her forehead as he picked, pulling him away from the nipple. She breathed out rolling her eyes in annoyance. She has always warned her husband never to take the baby while she was still feeding him, but as he is so obsessed with children, he couldn't help it. "You should really learn to stop doing that!" She pouts.

"Doing what?" He asked, all his attention was on the baby and not even her. She watch him play with Ali as Ali held his fathers pinky finger really tightly.

Even though he's obsession with infants especially is getting out of hand, she loved how much he loves his children and does everything in his power to provide for their needs and protects them when necessary. She got up from the bed and stood up infont of her husband with a napkin to wipe Ali's mouth. Seeing his parents, Ali spears his arms reaching for this face as he chuckles making the laugh.

"Isn't he cute Rahma!"

"He is alright,!" She sighs.

"Another hectic morning right Rahma?" He asked and she nodded. "I should be used to it by now. It's like they all planned to come to me and disturb my peace, starting from Nusaiba, Anik worse and now Ali!" She pointed at the baby but he gestured her to keep quiet. She stopped and peeped into the arms of her husband to find Ali clinging to his father as he sleeps soundly.

A small smile spread across her face. 'He is sleeping!' He mouthed.

She shrugged. "Father and son. Come now i think Nusaiba has made break fast already or... maybe not. You can lay ali back on his crib and get ready for work. You don't want to miss out do you?"

He smiled. "Don't you think you are the one who needs a leave?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Takinh care of the kids and your work Isn't it too much for you?"

She shook her head. "It is alright. Its not a burden ai, i will take my leave when i am ready to but for now you should get ready for work, i'll drop the kids at school." She said.

He watched his wife closely as she made break fast for him and his children with the help of Nusaiba. He couldn't help but feel so much attached and attracted to her. She was the best thing that has ever happened to him. Despite being cousins, She is genuine, intelligent, hard working and what name it. She is just so compassionate that he finds her so intresting, from the very frist day she was introduce to him. She looked different from before, she was all sassy, slim and tall but now, she is still the same with little changes. She added weight and she is now shortter with the three kids. He chuckled at his thought, making her look at him think if he had chocked but he was okay.