🌸Twenty ~5🌸

**"
The door creaked open, as Khalil and Aisha walked into the house. The house was booming with loud music and they were mesmerised with the decor. Their sitting room is an English decor and the couches but today, It looks more like a ball room. The couches were pushed aside and the carpets were folded aside.

I hope mum is going to watch this or else, dad will go bunkers on her. He thought.

Amal sighted him for the doorway and called out to him. He turned towards her 4' 0 clock and found her ambling towards his direction with a wide grin. "Yaya! What took you so long?"

"It's just past 2, I'm not even supposed to be this early if not for Aisha!" He said, pointing at her. Aisha grinned and held Amal's hands. "Happy birthday Amal, And congratulations on your engagement!" She squealed.

Amal chuckled. "T... Thank you Aisha!" She appreciated it. She got a gift wrapped in a box by Aisha as she looked at the three squares so curiously wondering what was inside. Khalil, knowing fully well who his sister is, he clearly his throat and  shook his head. "No no, you don't change at all do you? Happy birthday kiddo!" He wished her, spreading his arm for a hug. She was taken aback and then fell into his arms. "Hmm, is this how comfy it feels? You never let me hug you!"

"You are taking it only for today and this would be the last day you would take it!" They pulled away. "Where is mama!?" He asked, looking around. "She is with the guest I guess!" Amal Answered.

Just then, two girls walked in, singing happy birthday song to her and pulling her into a tight hug. She responded immediately. They were her friends. They greeted him and he had to excuse himself.

He never wanted to be here, but he wouldn't want to be on the bad side with his sister and mother. They always do things extravagantly. He hissed and sipped the juice given to him. "I thought you wouldn't make it lulu?" Nabila asked, sitting beside him.

"What do you expect, mama wants me here!"

"Like play, you've become a mama's boy fah, anything she says you don't object to!"

"How am I supposed to!"

She scoffs. "Oh! What's with that tone? Where is the I Am A Man vibe you always put on? Now you are just as simple as a woman, so unlike you!"

He laughed, even though it hurt his ego, but he laughed to pass the time. His sister is right, he is soft and simple but that doesn't make him less of a man.

"Well where is Amir?" He asked,

"He is with Hanan and Faruq, they are playing over there!" She said, pointing at the direction they are in. He watched them carefully and thought of his own child being amongst them. 

Urgh!

"Where are these two for God's sake!" He mutters, tapping in his text with Faisal and Ibrahim. They all replied to him with, i would be there and no one is even here. He should have just let Aisha come alone.

"Let me go see dad!" He excused himself and walked out of the house, heading to the other part of the house. His father's wing.

Meanwhile, Nabila watches Aisha with disgust as she gums to Amal, smiling and laughing with people as if she was the host, when she is just an invite. She sighed, surfing through her phone when Khadija sat beside her. She followed her gaze as it fell on Aisha's.

"She's still as clumsy as ever!" She hissed.

"You don't like her, Nabila?" Khadija asked.

"I am just not fond of her, she is too blunt and..."

"Well she is pregnant with a niece or nephew for you!" Khadija interrupted her by disclosing the news. Nabila sat up stunned. "Are you for real? I don't see any bump?"