Ch.1 First meeting

~Y/n pov~

I had recently moved to a new district and that meant new school and new people.

My first day was eventful.

A classmate, Hobin, hit some bully named Pakgo and live-streamed the video, calling him out for his lies.

This school is pretty crazy. Everything seems to revolve around all the newtubers at the school.

It's all everyone talks about.

I haven't really managed to make friends, in fact, people seem to avoid me.

Do I look intimidating?

I sighed as I kicked a stone down the street, watching as it bounced on the pavement and fell off.

I've only been here a few days and it's as if I never moved. My life is pretty much the same.

Opening the door, I glanced at all the flashing screens trying to decide which one to play first.

The place was practically empty, apart from one other person who was occupying one of the machines.

I decided to warm up and play a few games.

It was pretty quiet. The only sounds were the clicking of buttons and joysticks as the machines made quiet bleeping noises.

After playing for around half an hour, I felt a presence behind me.

I glanced at them and saw the guy from earlier stood behind me, watching me play.

We were both silent.

I was quick to focus my attention back on the screen as the final level played.

"You're good at this." The browned haired guy commented, breaking the silence.

"Yeah.." I answered absentmindedly as I clicked buttons.

Winner flashed up on the screen as the final boss lay defeated on the ground.

I turned to face the guy fully and took in his appearance.

He was very tall and attractive. Even with his blank expression his features really stood out.

We stared at each other awkwardly for a few seconds before I snapped out of it and decided to introduce myself.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n." I bowed slightly as I tore my gaze away from his face.

He was silent for a few seconds as if he was deciding whether or not I was worth my time, then his lips tilted upwards into a slight smile, "Seong Taehoon. Come play with me."

He gestured towards the game he was occupying earlier.

"Sure..." I didn't see any reason to refuse and it's been a while since someone had a conversation with me.

All my classmates seem to ignore me. Maybe with everything going on they simply didn't notice we had a new student or maybe I'm just so unmemorable that they didn't even notice I was there..

We had a small conversation, not really talking about anything important just discussing games and other hobbies.

I perked up when he mentioned Taekwondo.

"Really? I used to do Taekwondo but unfortunately we moved around a lot and I just couldn't find anywhere to do it." I sighed at the thought.

I did it for a few years back when I was younger but couldn't continue much to my dismay.

Taehoon seemed surprised when I mentioned this and also perked up.

He talked about how much he enjoyed it and about how his Dad owned a Dojo.