Ch.13 Baek Seongjun

~Y/n pov~

"Seongjun's streaming his rebuttal right now." Snapper exclaimed, holding up his phone which was playing the video.

"They're all total fabrification." Seongjun claimed, "I'll take everyone who spread false information about me to court."

We were all alarmed as all the comments seemed to be supporting him despite everything that had been revealed about him.

And after that, all the other Newtubers who had made videos calling him out started to apologise.

This isn't good...

It was then Yeonwoo came to us.

With this, Seongjun would be going to jail and it'll be all be over.. or so I had hoped.

~*~

It was late at night when I got the notification that viral hit was streaming.

I had almost falling asleep but seeing it woke me right up.

We don't have anything planned so why is he steaming?

When I saw what was happening, my heart dropped to my stomach.

He's really planning to kill them, isn't he?

I knew it was reckless but I couldn't sit back and do nothing.

Not when I knew that I could possibly save their lives.

I dialled the police as I shot up and threw my shoes on.

~*~

I arrived and slammed the door open to see everyone on the floor.

Hobin was the only person conscious as he laid on the floor, blood speckled on his skin as Seongjun stood over him with a smirk.

He turned to face me, "Glad you could join us."

"Leave him alone." I stated bravely, even though I was afraid.

He was fast to try and grab me.

I swiftly avoided, eyeing his body language to avoid his grabs.

He faked a grab and punched me in the stomach, completely winding me.

Seongjun took advantage of the few seconds it took me to recover and grabbed me, throwing me harshly to the ground as I wheezed.

My body ached but I wouldn't give up now.

I aimed a kick at his side, successfully hitting him as I threw a few more towards him.

Although, he didn't seem to injured by my attacks and managed to grab my leg, throwing me to he ground.

My leg crunched.

What was that?

The window shattered as Taehoon came flying through, kicking Seongjun straight in the face.

"What the hell? Is this a relay? If you're going to make an entrance do it all at once." Seongjun complained as he stood.

"I hate it when people mess with my things." Taehoon complained as he glared at Seongjun, briefly glancing at me.

Seongjun smirked, "That's quite the ambiguous choice of-"

Taehoon cut him off, "It was you, wasn't it? You're the asshole who drank my beer."

He aimed a back kick at Seongjun.

All Seongjun did was take hits and dodge.

For a while, he wasn't fighting back and it looked like Taehoon had the upper hand.