Ch.5 How to beat a boxer

~Y/n pov~

Gaeul had told me Hobin was going to fight against Gyeoul's brother.

I wanted to stand up for Rumi and help Hobin out so I could make sure they didn't hang up on him.

From what I've heard they are both boxers.

I peered over Gaeul shoulder as she showed me a Newtube account made for me, which she named U/N. (username)

"So.. why did you create this channel?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her.

She smiled enthusiastically, "Since Hobin decided he wanted you and Taehoon to join that company with him, he made both of you a Newtube account."

"I see. But I don't think we're joining that company anymore. Besides, I have no idea what I'd even do with a Newtube channel.." I trailed off in thought.

The only things I do are play games and do taekwondo.

"Oh right." Gaeul's voice pulled me out of my thoughts,"I have some tips for fighting against a boxer and I'll be there so I can tell you when to use them."

"Thanks. I don't know if I'll use them but it'll probably help me out since I'm not an experienced fighter." I replied.

"The idea was to livestream the fight on your channel to show that you and Hobin are both getting justice for your friends and to try and introduce you to your audience." Gaeul finally explained she called me here in the first place.

I placed my hand on my head and smiled, "Thank you. I mean it and not just thank you for all this but thank you for being my friend."

~*~

I glanced down at my phone as Hobin's livestream began.

He talked about all the digging he did and how he eventually found the evidence that they were the ones buying blogs to falsely accuse Newtubers of copyright.

Everyone in the comments quickly switched sides and started leaving rude comments about Gyeoul and pretending that they had been on Rumi's side from the beginning.

Gaeul tapped my arm and held up her camera, "Let's go.. she's close by."

[ what's this? ]

[ idk but v-hit promoted it before he started to fight?? ]

[ isn't that he girl who was with Taehoon? ]

"You may have been thinking who would deal with Gyeoul for making up rumours and destroying lives for her own enjoyment." I stated as viewers started to come in, the numbers jumping up rapidly, "I'm here for Rumi. I'm her friend, Y/n."

[ yes, protect Rumi. ]

[ who's holding the camera? ]

[ I'm playing both livestreams on my monitors lol ]

I glanced at the comment, almost missing one from Taehoon.

[ remember what I taught you. You've got this. ]

"I'm gonna tear you to pieces, you son of a bitch!" Gyeoul yelled in a rage as she shoved her phone in her pocket and started to run.

I came out from our hiding spot and tripped Gyeoul.

"Not so fast. You'll have to go through me first." I glared at her, "Let's settle this with a fight!"

"It's you." She glared back at me, her eyes lifeless.

[ go Y/n! ]

[ go Hobin! ]

[ go Rumi! ]

I was surprised when Gyeoul grabbed my hair.