Ch.12 calm before the storm

~Y/n pov~

My body was sprawled put on the sofa as I watched Rumi cooking with a smile.

I guess she really enjoys cooking.

Taehoon suddenly flopped down on top of me, temporarily winding me as I groaned and smacked him.

He laughed softly, "Sorry."

Little shit....

Rumi stifled a laugh as she watched us.

No one else was in the room and I don't think anyone's actually realised other than Rumi and Gaeul.

Taehoon gently ruffled my hair, "I mean it I'm sorry. I didn't mean to crush you."

I tried not to smile as I purposefully ignored him.

"Don't ignore me." Taehoon huffed.

I laughed and patted his head as he rested it on my stomach, "Whatever... just get off, you're heavy."

Taehoon eventually sat up, allowing me to breathe again.

"Food's ready." Rumi cheered as she placed it on the table in front of the sofa.

I sat up and pushed Taehoon away as Rumi sat beside me.

I'm just surprised he acted so out of character when Rumi was right next to us.

Rumi smiled and started talking to me about video ideas as we ate.

Taehoon quietly listened.

There were brief periods of silence as we ate.

"Rumi your cooking is amazing." I complimented her after we had all finished eating.

She quietly thanked me for the compliment, "Wanna see something funny?"

Before I could answer, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, leaving Taehoon behind.

We stopped outside the bathroom as I have Rumi a questioning look.

She grinned evilly as she pulled out her camera and started a stream, whispering to it for a few moments as I waved at the camera.

Rumi banged on the door, "Hurry up, Hobin! I want to shower too."

"You scared me!" Hobin yelped as we heard a small thud, "Why don't you use the one upstairs?"

"Gaeul is using that one." Rumi tried not to smile and keep her annoyed facade.

"Then go shower at home!" Hobin yelled back.

"My water bill will go up." Rumi sighed, "Then do you want to shower together."

It was dead silent after that.

I can't believe her...

"Are you serious?" Hobin finally answered, "What's that noise?"

"I'm taking off my clothes."

Hobin then opened the door and said with a serious expression, "Did you know... that about a thousand years ago during the goryeo dynasty, mixed-gender baths were the norm?"

Rumi smiled mischievously, "It's a prank."

Hobin shrieked when he saw the camera and abruptly shut the door.

We both burst out laughing.

"That was truly evil... I love it." I grinned at her as we high fived.

We quickly ran as Hobin yelled for everyone to come to the first floor.

It was then I realised that Taehoon was about to leave.

"You're on your own, Rumi." I sprinted after Taehoon as Rumi waved at me.