Ch.8 Beach pt.2

~Y/n pov~

My feet dangled over the railing off the balcony as I stared into the distance.

I don't enjoy being on the beach too much but the sight of it is pretty.

I watched Gaeul as she stared at Hobin and Bomi with a frown.

She eventually flopped face first on the sand and was joined by Snapper.

I hope she doesn't get her heart broken too hard... it's clear that Hobin isn't interested in her.

Tears filled Hobin's eyes as Bomi turned to talk to Yeonwoo who was also sat with them.

A massive wave splashed Yeonwoo as he was sat closer to the ocean, his white shirt turning see through.

A big hand suddenly covered my eyes as my vision was blocked.

"Don't look at other guys..." Taehoon grumbled as he moved to sit beside me.

"Why?" I pretended not to know.

After much contemplation last night. I was pretty sure of my feelings as well as his.

Now that I've taken a step back to think about it... it's so obvious I want to slap myself for not noticing.

"Only look at me." Taehoon seemed embarrassed by the cringy sentence as a light blush covered his face.

He wasn't looking at me.

"If you insist. Then you should also do the same." I told him boldly.

"Huh? Not look at other guys?" Taehoon asked confused before realising what I meant, "It's not like I'd ever pay attention to anyone else.."

I smiled at that.

When no one else is around I'll try and talk to Taehoon and get him to admit what he was trying to tell me last night.

My stomach felt twisted as I had the sudden thought that I may be reading too much into everything.

I hope not...

~*~

I'm tired...

Gaeul and Rumi chatted all night I only slept a few hours.

After being outside for a while, the group decided to get lunch and we all went our separate ways.

I stared at Taehoon for a few seconds as he looked at something on his phone.

Then, I flopped onto the floor and closed my eyes.

"At least get into the bed if you're going to sleep." Taehoon sighed.

I mumble incoherently in response as I felt a wave of tiredness wash over me.

It was then I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and slide under my head to support it, another arm slid under my legs as I was lifted into the air.

Cracking my eyes open, I saw Taehoon staring down at me with a small smile.

"Hey there, sleepy."

He placed me into the bed and tucked me in before going back to his spot at the table and going on his phone.

Every now and then he looked up.

I closed my eyes and let my body succumb to sleep.

~*~

By the time I woke up, it had become late as the sun had almost set.

The sky a fading orange colour.

"You're awake. Let's go." Taehoon stated as I rubbed my eyes and sluggishly sat up.