Ch.4 One punch TV

~Y/n pov~

I walked outside to see Hobin, Snapper and Rumi all sat on the steps talking.

"Oh my god, this place is famous. It's an omakase sushi place. The dishes are probably bomb." Rumi gasped as she stared at the information on her phone.

"What place?" I asked as I sat beside Rumi, startling her.

"Y/n! Look at the voucher Hobin got. It's a really famous restaurant." Rumi told me excitedly as she grabbed my arm and showed me her phone, "Why don't you try selling it? They go for so much money."

Hobin seemed to be considering the idea seriously for a few moments before he changed his mind, "Forget it. I'm just gonna use it."

Snapper gave him a sceptical look.

"Do you want to go?" Rumi smiled at Hobin.

"What?! I never said I'd go with you." Hobin exclaimed.

"What? really?! Then who do you want to go with."

The conversation was interrupted as a bottle was dropped on the floor, "I accidentally dropped this drink for indigestion."

Gaeul appeared and started rambling angrily at Hobin only to be ignored.

She puffed her cheeks out and slumped herself down beside me, resting her head on my shoulder.

I smiled and patted her head. Cute...

Gaeul demanded to know what was happening and then started to fight with Rumi over who was going.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've already asked Jihyeok." Hobin cut into the argument as they both stared at him in disbelief.

~*~

After taekwondo practice, Taehoon had dragged me to the arcade as usual.

We sat in front of the machines staring at them unblinking.

While we played a few matches together, we also split up and played other individual games.

I sat back beside Taehoon and watched him play.

He stared mindlessly at the screen and he hit buttons and moved the joystick.

The clock ticked loudly as if it was trying to remind me about how late it was and how long we'd been here.

The brown haired boy yawned as he let go of the controls.

"Excuse me. You're Seong Taehoon, right?"

~*~

"Did Hobin contact you too?" I asked Taehoon as he shovelled food into his mouth.

I checked the time and realised we were late by a few minutes.

"Yeah. I guess we can go and see what it's about." Taehoon stated already knowing that I was going to go regardless.

I quickly downed my drink and left the money tucked underneath the plate as the waiter came to the table.

When we got there, there was this guy pinning Hobin down.

"Who do you think you are? You've never even met Gyeoul before." He glared down at Hobin, "I hate when people cross the line."

"Oh, you mean like this?" Taehoon smirked as he lifted Gyeoul using her bag strap.

He let go off Hobin and turned to glare at us.

"Do you get off on bullying weaklings? Are you some kind of gangster?" Mangi took a swing at the guy, "Answer me."