Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo

~Y/n pov~

We didn't managed to catch Jinho. He went into hiding after our attack on his warehouse.

Even though Hobin beat him and we thought it was all over... turns out it wasn't.

It's too risky for him to come after us now but I'm sure he biding his time.

We need to find him because he's still out there committing crime.

The problem was that we had no leads.

So for now we were forgetting about it as we moved into the next year of high school.

~*~

"We're finally third years!" Hobin and Snapper cheered.

Rumi was staring at her phone, completely ignoring her surroundings as she stared after us.

"You're the only one in a different class." I commented as I looked at Hobin.

Hobin smiled, "It'll be fine."

"Look at Rumi. She's glued to her phone because she's dating Wangguk." Snapper commented as Rumi seemed startled, finally paying attention to the conversation.

"I'm not the only one dating!" Rumi huffed as she looked at me and Hobin, "Hobin has Bomi and Y/n's dating Taehoon. You're the odd on out Snapper."

"Eh?" Hobin seemed surprised as he stared at me.

I avoided looking at him, suddenly feeling embarrassed now that all the attention was directed at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Hobin exclaimed over dramatically.

Snapper stared at him with a blank expression, "Everyone knew but you. It was pretty obvious so they didn't even have to bother telling us."

Hobin seemed shocked by the sudden revelation.

"By the way... where's Gaeul?" I tried to change the topic of conversation.

"She's there." Hobin pointed as we turned to look in the direction he had pointed in.

Gaeul was doing a flying armbar on Gyeoul.

When they saw us they were quick to stop fighting and followed us into the school as we chatted.

Everything feels better now that I have more normality in my life compared to how things have been recently.

~*~

I left my classroom and headed to the vending machine as Rumi typed mindlessly on her phone.

Isn't this a bit much to say they've just started dating?

A sigh escaped me as I sluggishly walk d towards the vending machine.

There were loud voice coming from downstairs.

I was surprised to see a beat up boy surrounded by a group of boys.

"What are you doing?" I asked them as I stared at the beaten boy.

"Mind our own business, bitch!"