Ch.2 Yu Hobin

~Y/n pov~

"Did you really think I'd only use my legs in a fight?" Taehoon asked as he punched Hobin in the face.

Why are they fighting in a bathroom? I questioned their strange location.

Hobin looked surprise as his body was slightly hunched over.

[ fuck, I knew this would happen ]

[ did v-hit think he would win if the ground was slippery cuz Taehoon is a taekwondo athlete? ]

[ was that his entire plan? ]

[ lol seriously, is he stupid? ]

I almost laughed at the insulting commenting flashing by on my screen.

"What are you gonna do now?" Taehoon smirked at the boy's helplessness.

Hobin suddenly moved and kicked him in the calf, surprising Taehoon, "You're right, this is all I've got."

[ Huh, why didn't he slip? ]

Comments about Hobin's water shoes rapidly appeared on my screen, rapidly disappearing as the chat was spammed with messages.

[ oh, I figured it out! he's got water shoes on. ]

"To be honest, it hurts so much I wanted to pretend to pass out." Hobin admitted shamelessly, "But I can't do that. I can't put ads on this video if I pass out in under three minutes."

He turned to smile at the camera and gave us a thumbs up.

I was taken aback at his shamelessness.

[ this motherfucker ]

[ makes me want to unsubscribe lol ]

[ but I still love you, you dumbass ]

Hobin quickly dodged out of the way of Taehoon's next hit but Taehoon quickly caught up with his speed.

V-hit's editor appeared in the comments and started talking about footwork and martial arts.

[ Taehoon's specialty is taekwondo but of course that can't have been the only martial arts he learned. He can drive his opponents into a corner using footwork. Basic punches are the most basic of all mma moves ]

It seems like Hobin has never studied any kind of martial arts. Of course he's struggling to fight back.

Hobin shielded his face and hit Taehoon with another calf kick.

"You're pissing me off." Taehoon glared at Hobin and stayed rooted to his spot, the kick not affecting him that much.

[ why does he keep shouting 'calf kick' ? ]

After the same thing going on for several minutes of Hobin kicking Taehoon and getting punched in return, Hobin suddenly yelled something different.

"Tackle!" Hobin yelled as if he were a Pokémon trainer while he dived towards Taehoon and knocked him off his feet.

The comments suddenly flooded with insulting remarks towards Taehoon.

[ is this guy really a professional fighter? ]

[ he sucks ]

[ i knew taekwondo was useless ]

I frowned at them.

"How could Taehoon get knocked down like that?" The cameraman asked in shock.

Hobin put Taehoon in a chokehold and the comments were blank for a few seconds as everyone watched.

[ I have a question. Why does Taehoon look so relaxed? ]

"Hey.. your legs aren't pinning me down anymore." Taehoon stated, "I've been watching how you positioned yourself. Is this the first time you've done this move?"