Ch.7 Beach

~Y/n pov~

"Yay! It's the ocean!"

Rumi and Gaeul rushed in front of us, running towards the deep blue water.

Mangi, Hobin and Snapper followed closely behind them.

I walked slowly, trailing behind them as Taehoon walked beside me with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

[ yay, midriffs ]

[ please date me, Rumi ]

[ taehoon pls wear a bikini ] (if he saw this he'd kill you 💀)

"Hobin, this was a clever move. As long as we can create content, this company-wide collab is bound to blow up!" Snapper complimented as Hobin grinned cockily at the compliments, "You're usually a dumbass but sometimes you have good ideas."

"Well it's no big deal. As the CEO, I take my responsibilities seriously." Hobin grinned.

[ ugh, haha. I want to beat him up ]

[ look at how proud he looks. lmao ]

[ srsly, I just want one hit ]

I'm streaming too." Rumi grinned at her camera with me and Snapper in the background.

I nonchantly waved at the camera.

[ rumiii! ]

[ I love you ]

[ omg is that y/n ]

[ y/n you're amazing! ]

"Okay, let's all head to the hotel." Snapper's expression froze as he stared off into the distance.

"What?" I asked turning to the direction he was looking.

Yeonwoo was pushing an old lady in a wheelchair.

"Why is he here?!"

"Yeah... what a coincidence." Hobin added with a suspicious expression.

It was then I saw Bomi behind him.

Now everything makes sense...

"You're really in deep." I chuckled as I threw my arm around Hobin's shoulder.

Hobin's face turned bright red as Taehoon grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Hobin, muttering under his breath.

I smiled teasingly at him and poked his cheek.

"I'll pay all the expenses okay? Help me out, Snapper." Hobin pressed his hands together, "Go put laxatives in Yeonwoo's drink or something."

[ hahahaa]

[ lol ]

"Hey. Quit yapping and show me the way to the hotel." Taehoon complained as he grabbed his ridiculously large suitcase.

We're only here a few days. It looks like he's packed for a whole month.

I only brought a bag with all my stuff in.

~*~

"Hobin, you asshole! This is an air b&b!"

"I wonder how Bomi is doing."

"Text her then, idiot."

"Where did Taehoon go?"

"Come to think of it, Y/n disappeared too. I swear she was just here."

I quietly closed the door as I listened to their loud voices.

Cool air hit my skin as I stared out at the ocean.