Ch.18 Runaway fam

~Y/n pov~

I was surprised to see Hobin was back but I was even more surprised to see a suspicious group of people stood near him.

Do they want something? Did they meet in the school?

Taehoon marched over to them and glared at them, grabbing the main guy's wrist, "Do you have 500 won?"

"Huh? Are you gonna go on your merry way if I give you 500 won?" The guy asked with a blank expression.

"Probably not."

Hobin stood in between them, "Stop. They're my friends from cram school."

"You met them there?" I warily eyed them.

Doesn't that mean they are criminals? We should be wary of their intentions.

I sighed and decided not to say anything about it, "You know Bomi's been waiting for you? She sent me to find you."

"Huh? Really?" Hobin seemed shocked, "I'm in trouble."

He waved to the group as I dragged him away.

"Hey."

"Haesu?" Hobin muttered in confusion as the aforementioned guy gripped his shoulder.

"I won't let you leave until you give me your answer." Haesu stated firmly.

Taehoon kneed him in the face, Haesu's grip on Hobin's shoulder was released as he stumbled back.

Haesu had his hand up as he blocked the blow.

Taehoon threw a kick at him which was swiftly dodged.

He's fast..

I turned to glance at the guys behind him.

There's no way we could take them all on at once with three of us.

"I have my own team." Hobin stated, interrupting the fight, "Do I have to spell it out for you? My answer is no."

"Good. I never liked you in the first place."

Haesu's phone suddenly rang.

After the call, they turned around and left without any further words.

We watched them leave for a few moments.

Hobin's head shot up as he came to the realisation that Bomi was still waiting for him, "She's gonna kill me!"

He sprinted off in a random direction.

"Idiot." Taehoon muttered as he turned to go home, "C'mon, I'm sure we'll see him tomorrow and have a meeting or something."

"He should've at least asked where Bomi was waiting." I added as I followed after Taehoon.

~*~

Hobin briefly explained what had happened while he was undercover.

There's not much we can do right now regarding Jinho.

I thought it'd be a bit more quiet since there wasn't much to do but I was wrong.

Eunwoo came running in with another boy, "We've for another request."

Me, Hobin and Taehoon stopped exercising and turned to look at him with blank expressions.

"What is it?" Hobin asked, a determined smile on his face.

Why is he so excited about these requests?

I grabbed my towel and wiped the sweat from my forehead, taking a swig of water as we entered the living room.