Ch.9 Lee Dowoon

~Y/n pov~

I smiled and waved to the camera, reading a few more comments before ending the life stream.

After my first video on the channel I decided to turn the channel into a gaming channel.

I mostly played horror games but I would also play other games if someone in the comments recommend it to me.

Pulling the headphones off, I was surprised to hear a fainting knocking.

How long have they been knocking?

I crept to the door and peeked through the small window beside the door to make sure some annoying salesman wasn't knocking on the door.

Taehoon's annoyed face greeted me.

He must've knocked quite a few times.

I opened the door as Taehoon stopped mid swing.

"What took so long?" Taehoon complained as he entered my house without permission.

"Wow. Come in." I muttered sarcastically, "Sorry I couldn't hear the door. Have you been there long?"

"No..." Taehoon sighed as I shut the door.

"What?" I asked as I saw the solemn expression on his face.

"It's time I tell you.. let's sit."

We walked into the living room and took a seat on the sofa.

I stared at him for a few moments before he smiled wistfully, "I'll tell you.. about Lee Dowoon."

It seemed like it was a hard subject to talk about.

I reached forward and grabbed his large hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Taehoon gave me a genuine smile before taking a deep breath.

~*~

I didn't know what to say. There was a lump in my throat that didn't want to go away.

"You don't have to say anything." Taehoon laughed softly as he patted my head, "It's fine."

Leaning forward, I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and hugged him.

The taekwondo athlete froze for a few seconds before returning the hug, his head resting against mine.

Only the sound of our light breathing could be heard as we embraced each other.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and began to speak, "Then... I think it's time for me to tell you a story."

Taehoon hugged me tighter as he heard my shaky voice.

I sniffled and tried not to cry as past emotions began to resurface.

It took a few moments for me to gain back my composure but Taehoon waited silently, stroking my hair in a comforting manner.

"Let's see... it all started when my sister was born."

~*~

"You're gonna be a big sister." My mum beamed at me.

I stared at her blankly for a few seconds... what?

Her smile dropped slightly once she saw my reaction.

"What's wrong?"