Ch.11 Pakgo's return

~Y/n pov~

Hobin had finally signed the papers for the office and he had invited everyone to come and look at it.

"This is the place, right?" Rumi asked as she looked a bit disappointed, "It looks like a normal house."

Gaeul gaped at it in amazement, "It looks better than my house."

"We haven't even been inside yet." I commented.

Rumi smiled and entered first, holding the door open for the next person as we all trailed into the first room.

The room was a nice size and it was decorated to look cozy.

Taehoon was silent as he walked behind me and just looked unimpressed.

"I wasn't expecting it to look like this on the inside!" Rumi exclaimed as she took in her surroundings.

"The meeting room and the guys' lounge is on the first floor. There's a soundproof booth for filming, and anyone who's too tired to go home can stay overnight." Snapper explained.

"The second floor is for the girls. We turned one of the rooms into a bedroom so you have a place to sleep too." Hobin added.

"A girl-only zone." Gaeul smiled happily as she shared a look with Rumi and I.

"We need to put the sign up outside." Hobin mentioned as he led us back outside.

The gate was too high for anyone to reach.

We all stared at it blankly for a few seconds before Hobin turned to look at Taehoon.

He glared at Hobin in response, "I refuse."

"Then..." Snapper smirked, "I guess Mangi and Y/n can put it up."

Taehoon's head snapped towards us as he squinted his eyes at Snapper.

Hobin seemed disappointed that he couldn't put the sign up as Snapper gave away the job.

I did not sign up for this...

Taehoon wordlessly lifted me onto his shoulders, startling me as I grabbed onto them for balance.

"Warn me next time." I scolded him as Hobin passed me the sign, "Here?"

I placed the sign in the middle.

Hobin gave me a thumbs up as I leaned forward to attach the sign, my stomach pressed against Taehoon's head as he complained.

"What the hell is this?!" Taehoon asked as he noticed the cardboard cutout.

"I thought you knew about it. It's a cutout of you." Hobin responded nonchalantly.

"Take it down right now." Taehoon stated.

Hobin laughed and ignored him as I finished putting the sign up.

"Done." I smiled as Taehoon stepped back.

A few seconds passed as I looked at Taehoon in confusion.

"Put me down?" I almost questioned myself as he continued to hold me in place.

"Huh? Sorry." Taehoon mumbled, his ears turning a vibrant red as he crouched down so I could get off.

Rumi and Gaeul smiled teasingly at me, confirming the fact that they'd watched the whole thing while everyone else was busy looking at the sign.

"Huh? Someone's calling me." Hobin pulled his phone out of his pocket and was startled when he saw the caller id, "It's a call from Seongjun!"

Hobin finally answered the phone after the others scolded him for stuttering and being afraid.