Ch.17 Girl's day

~Y/n pov~

The group chat exploded with messages as Rumi proposed a girl's day out.

It had been a while since we all hung out and we'd never hung out with only girls before.

Sometimes I'd hang out with Rumi and Gaeul but it was never in a group.

The only time was when we went to the beach.

Gyeoul was also in the group chat as we had somewhat made friends with her after all those times she hung around or helped out with the company.

I smiled to myself as I started to get excited about the whole thing, quickly messaging them to tell them I'm in.

~*~

Rumi smiled excitedly as she grabbed arm and pulled me into the store.

Gaeul and Gyeoul were playfully fighting behind us.

A small smile appeared on my face as I looked at all the friends I had made.

S/n, are you doing well? I think I'll be just fine from now on so you don't need to worry.

"These are cute." Gaeul grinned as she held up duck pyjamas.

"That's u-" Gyeoul immediately spoke but I quickly cut her off.

I chuckled at the cute clothes, "They suit you. They're cute."

Gaeul's eyes seemed to sparkle as she grinned.

"Try this on." Rumi threw some clothes at me as she went back to looking through the racks of clothes.

I looked down at the clothes and shrugged to myself.

Why not? It could be fun.

Before I knew it, we were all laughing together and trying on clothes.

At first the clothes were nice and many of them suited our styles as we choose what to buy and what not to, and then the clothes became silly as we laughed over the silly or ugly clothes the shop had.

It wasn't long before we had spent most of the money we brought with us.

Good thing my dad was rich and I brought my card with me.

He gave me an allowance but I rarely ever used it. I only really bought food with it so it felt like I was treating myself today.

"I'll pay." I offered as we stopped to get lunch.

Gyeoul grinned and threw her arm around my neck, "I like you."

I smiled, already knowing she did.

"Y/n." Rumi beamed as she looked at the massive portion of food.

Her smile making me happy as her eyes lit up.

I felt so bad when I saw her house. No one knew she'd been living like that.

So as her friend I want to make sure she eats well.

~*~

My face hurt from all the smiling as I got home around 3.

I had fun, I hope I can do it more often.