Chapter 7

The wind was cold. Malia shivered as it ran through her hair, biting into her exposed skin. She stood in front of a grave, in a graveyard. The grave of my sister. She stood there in a black jeans and a black tank top that didn't go past her waist, and sported a red flannel shirt. She looked down, realizing she was barefoot, and her toe-claws were out. She pulled her arms apart, noticing that her claws were also out. But as they retracted suddenly, as she noticed the presence of grayish-whitish coyote.

The coyote stared at her. It had blue glowing eyes. Familiar blue eyes. Malia was not unnerved, however. The familiarity made the coyotes presence feel warm. But then the coyote reared up suddenly. It jumped to its feet, seemingly being dragged by an invisible force. Wind came out of no where and it began storming as Malia tried to chase it. But the rain became increasingly heavy, clouding her sight.

She tried to see, but the coyote disappeared from her sight quickly, leaving her with a cold, dull feeling. The rain died down suddenly, revealing her change of surroundings. She looked around in confusion as she found herself in a forest. Where am I? She heard a twig snap, causing her to whip around. She nearly tripped when she stuttered backwards as her foot snagged something. She looked down to get a better look, and paled.

It was a grave. And the grave read Malia Tate. She looked around, noticing four other graves. Hayden Romero, Braedon Hale, Issac Lahey, Lydia Martin. They all contained dates, but the more Malia tried to see them, the more they blurred out of sight. Her breathing started to speed up as she heard something move. Even though she could defend herself, she still felt fear.

Sweat beaded her forehead and the hairs on the back of her neck raised as she couldn't shake the feeling that something was watching her, waiting. Something...wrong. Her mouth felt dry suddenly. The deafening silence felt like a pressure on her chest. She could hear nothing. No birds, despite being in a forest. No wind, no chatter of insects. She could barely hear her own breathing.

She bolted up, screaming as something ran toward her. She woke up screaming. She shattered Peter's windows in the process. The sonic blasts reached for many miles. Hayden Romero woke up. Scott McCall, Isaac Lahey, and Theo Raeken covered their ears. Deaton took cover as his cabinets rattled. Dogs barked everywhere, howling and rattling in their cages. Peter came running down the stairs, claws over ears. He ran to Malia, shaking her. "Hey! What's going on? Malia?"

This snapped Malia out of it, who jumped up from the couch, cringing away from his touch. "Uh, I have to go." With that she grabbed her keys and sprinted to her motorcycle, her destination the one place she could think of that would have answers. She started her motorcycle and began her drive to Deaton's.

~~~

Hayden sprinted outside, looking for Theo. As she suspected, her car windows were busted. Theo had crouched with his hands over his head as a shield from the glass. His hair was coated with glass shards, and he sported a few small shallow cuts on his face. Those began healing quickly. Much to Hayden's relief, he seemed otherwise unharmed. She yanked open her car door, hauling Theo out. "What was that?" He questioned. She shook her head. "I don't know, but I bet I know who does."

"Get in." She said, heading to the drivers side. Theo hopped in the passengers side while she put the keys in. She turned them, only earning her a bunch of idling sounds. She looked at her keys, confused. She tried again, turning her keys. Her car did not start. She groaned, head falling against her seat. "It's dead." She looked outside. "You mind walking?"

~~~

6:20 a.m

Lydia tossed over in her bed, groaning as her phone rang. The caller ID read Stiles. "Whatever it is, it better be good, you woke me from an amazing sleep." It was true. For the first time in a long time, Lydia slept dreamlessly. Stiles was frantic. "Come over immediately. Something's really wrong, I can't see myself!" Lydia sighed. "What do you mean?" "I mean I'm invisible!" Lydia rubbed her eyes. "Okay, okay, I'll be over soon." She hung up the phone and stretched, yawning.

~~~

Lydia banged on Stiles door, fuming. It had begun to storm. Lighting flashed as she banged once more. The door swung open, allowing Lydia to step inside. Finally. "Hello?" She called, noting no one was inside. Stiles had an apartment, which he could easily afford with his 2 jobs. He worked double time to save up for his college, which he'd left to save Beacon Hills. The apartment was one story, sporting just two bedrooms and one bathroom. The Apartment was above a coffee shop, where he worked part-time.

"Lydia! Thank goodness you're here!" Lydia whipped around, scanning the room. She still saw no one. "Hello?" She called out again, uncertain. "Lydia, I'm right here!" She recognized that voice. "Stiles?" She called out again. "Where are you?" "Right in front of you." She whipped around, squinting. "Wow. You really are invisible! How?" Stiles shrugged, which Lydia obviously didn't see.

"I don't know. I toss and turn all night, because I can't sleep, so I get up to use the bathroom. I open the door and boom! I can't see myself in the mirror, I pick up my toothbrush, to test, and, get this, the toothbrush disappears too! Bizarre, right?" Lydia nodded. "You have no idea." She muttered.

~~~

The Clinic was a mess. Lydia and Stiles had been the first to show up, demanding answers. They'd been in the process of debating a new threat when they'd heard the scream. They all ducked down, covering their heads as glass shards flew everywhere.

Members of the Pack crammed into every corner. The supernatural scream didn't seem that important compared to the fact that they all had newfound powers. Erica, Boyd, Hayden, Theo, Scott, Isaac, and Willow. They demanded to know who she was. Lydia was arguing with Deaton and Theo about the genetic makeup of supernaturals. Stiles was fuming in a corner after Theo had made fun of him for being invisible claiming there wasn't "that big of a difference."

Erica was flashing her newfound red eyes and fangs at Isaac and Boyd. Isaac was slightly pressed that Erica now held the status of Alpha instead of Scott. Boyd simply had chilled, listening to her talk about the things she was going to change. Scott was scarily calm about the whole situation. Willow had propped herself against the metal table, examining the Pack. She'd woken up, disoriented and confused, the last thing she remembered was walking down a street.

That didn't change the fact that she wanted nothing to do with her uncle. The Pack went silent as they heard a door slam in front of Deaton's clinic. They smelt her anger before they saw it.

~~~

A/N: sorry this took so long lol