EPILOGUE

1 MONTH LATER

Malia took her seat next to Lydia as the curtains opened. Lydia hugged Malia. "I'm glad you could make it." "Me too." The Pack leaned toward in anticipation. "Becca Cromwell. Brett Talbot. Corey Bryant. Hayden Romero.Lori Talbot. Liam Dunbar. Mason Hewitt. Theodore Raeken." The Pack stood up and clapped wildly as they watched their youngest graduate. They accepted their degrees and smiled briefly as they returned to their seats. At the end they threw their hats in the air.

Lydia squealed as she ran up to the stage. Scott followed. He beamed at Liam proudly and hugged him. Brett and Lori hugged. Becca smiled as Barry made his way up. Theo watched from the sidelines, until Hayden walked to him. He smiled. She punched him on the shoulder. He lightly punched her back, careful not to hurt her too much. "I'll see you at the party." She waved.

Brett found his way to Liam. "Hey, I never did get to apologize for being a jerk. I'm sorry I wasn't quite myself. Also, Lori told me everything." Liam sighed. "Typical. Its alright. Like you said, you weren't yourself." Brett paused. "I just wanted to tell you, since I'm leaving after the party. College, you know." Liam swallowed. "Oh. Me too. Well, see you then." "Right." They both turned to walk away. Liam stopped, turning to look at him. Brett had stopped too. Brett walked back to him. Liam watched him, confused.

Brett grabbed Liam's face. "I might've forgotten my actions, but I didn't forget my feelings." He kissed Liam. Liam grabbed Bretts waist. His arms slid around the red gown. Bretts lips were bitten. His eyes flashed red when he pulled back, Liam's arms still around him. Hayden and Lori squealed. "Come on. Lets go talk to everyone else." He wrapped an arm around Liams shoulders as they walked away together.

"You don't find this weird?" Liam asked Hayden. She shook her head, smirking. "Nope." She said, wrapping an arm around Lori's shoulders in a similar fashion. Liam let that sink in. "Oh." Was all he said.

~~~

The Pack lounged around Derek's loft, which was decorated. Some danced, other talked. Derek and Braedon danced. The Pack has changed out of their gowns and into regular clothes. Hayden and Lori talked with Brett and Liam who discovered they were going to the same college. Kira and Lydia said goodbye as they decided to become friends again. Kira was going to leave immediately after the party to look for Hikari, and Lydia was going back to her college. Corey was going to college with Lydia, and Masom was going to train to be a cop.

Becca and Theo were going to stay in Beacon Hills with Erica and Boyd. Scott was also going to stay in Beacon Hills. Stiles had to return to the FBI. Barry and Isaac were going to live in France together as a fresh start. Malia was nowhere to be found.

~~~

Malia walked into the room, careful not to bump her bed. She sighed as the sound of the IV and her steady heart filled her ears. She sat beside Willow, in her usual spot. "Hey." She said softly. Willow body had been discovered shortly after the battle, in a catatonic state. No one could explain it. Whatever it was, Deaton was certain she should've healed from it. He stood beside her bed, dropping off fresh flowers. Malia clutched her hand. "I guess they're all leaving now. Typical. Not me. I vow to be here when you wake up."

The doctor walked in. "How is she?" Malia shook her head. "Like ice."

~~~

Willow panted, out of breath. She ran through Beacon Hills, looking for a sign of anyone or anything. She breathed out, seeing her breath. Snow covered the ground. "Hello?" She called out again. A figure moved swiftly behind her, pinning her to the wall with an arrow to her throat. "Who are you? What is this place?" The figure stared at her suspiciously before lowering the arrow. "Its Beacon Hills. Or, a version of it. Welcome to Bardo. I'm Allison."

... THE END

A/N: Wow! I can't believe it! After months, I finished it! Thanks for reading, and guess what? There's a sequel in the making already 😉

Fire and Ice || M. Tate-Hale (1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara