Chapter 11

TW: sexual mentions

The hooded woman walked through the woods to the Talbot house. She stood outside, and began marking. She took out the vial of blood, and unstoppered it. She poured it out in a circular motion, making the symbol of a Rune. She chanted under her breath, holding an extra vial of Viagra.

She finished chanting as she walked around the Talbot house, under the cover of night. She marked each wall with a thumb print of Viagra in the symbol of a star. She stood back, admiring her work, and then skunk away, job done.

~~~

Liam's hand jerked off the page suddenly, as he jolted up off of the bed, his temperature suddenly spiking. He and Brett had been in his room studying, but Brett had went downstairs to get snacks. Downstairs, Brett simultaneously stiffened up, suddenly smelling an overwhelming wave of hormones.

Brett was starting to feel unsteady. Liam's scent was starting to become overwhelmingly delicious. But he held back, because he'd had a pretty good idea what was happening. Being born a Werewolf, he'd learned about it when he was young. "You're in heat, but it's not supposed to happen until way later for Bitten's. And yeah, it won't go away until...." "Until what?!" Liam demanded.

"You have to, you know, roll around." Liam's eyes widened in horror. Brett shook his head. "Why?"

"It's just survival instincts. It's apart of nature because animals regularly go into heat. Since our wolves are apart of us, we go into heat with them." Liam stared. "Okay, but how does that help me?"

"You know, you're acting kind of dumb. It means I have to...help you Dunbar." Liam's mouth fell open in protest. "What?! But..but you can't! I have a girlfriend!" Brett sighed, exasperated. "You're not listening. You have to, if you don't, it's not gonna go away. You'll be in excessive pain." "I can just go find her then!"

"I don't think so. She lives all the way across town. It'll take you at least an hour to get there. The pain will have kicked in by then, and I'm surprised you're not writhing right now." Liam rolled over. "Oh! What is that?!! I feel like when I got food poisoning." He groaned. "They never listen." Liam looked up.

"What do you mean? You've done this before?" Brett nodded. "Female Born's go into heat earlier, usually we have herbs and other ways to ease the pain, and yes, it does go away for them." "What- why?" "Because since they're younger, they don't feel the need to breed. They only feel a need to release, and the herbs we give them produce the same effect from a release, calm and relaxed."

"However, when I was 16, I tried so hard to tell this one girl, but she was persistent. We were young, and the scent of a wolf in heat is almost irresistible. After, her parents found out and weren't happy as you can imagine. Of course neither of us were blamed. But still, point is she didn't listen. She insisted she didn't need the herbs and could hold out. Spoiler alert, she couldn't."

Liam caved then. "Alright fine, but just make it stop." He groaned. "And not a word after." Brett shrugged. "Fine with me."

~~~

A/N: I'm really sorry I cut it short, but it's so late and I've been trying to finish this chapter for days 😭. Anyway, I've made a playlist for you to listen to while you read this, I've attached it to the before notes.