Chapter 20

The black figure ran in swiftly, as the pack coughed, covering their noses and mouth. The figure cut through the smoke wearing a mask, and grabbed Isaac. Isaac kicked, struggling against the hold on his chest. He was dragged out of the room. Scott called out to the figure, holding up a hand. "Chris! Stop!" The figure slackened, dropping Isaac. The figure pulled off his mask, revealing Chris Argent. 

The Pack recoiled, except for Scott and Isaac. "How'd you know?" Chris whispered. Scott shook his head. "You know where we live, everything about us. You're the only one who can get into both territories unharmed. The only question is why?" Chris hung his head. "Its Allison." Scott was taken aback. "What?" Chris leaned against the wall. "A couple of months ago, I started to see her. And then I got this word in my mind, in bold print. Bardo." 

Kira started. "The state between life and death?" Chris nodded. "Yes. But you have to understand, I was desperate. I figured the one person who would know what was happening to me would be a Witch. And the Argents have a long history with the Moon Coven, Scott. I used to work with them, doing their dirty work, tying up their loose ends. But one day, about 10 or 11 years ago, I was given a new task. Eliminate the hybrid and her parents. Of course, they didn't tell me she was 12. I tracked her parents and me and a group of hunters took them down."

"We shot the father and mother died performing a spell. I assumed she was dead because obviously a young, out of control child couldn't get very far. The Witches figure I owe them because I failed the mission. I refuses at first, but then they told me. There's a way to bring back Allison. But they wouldn't tell me unless I brought them the hybrid. I'm sorry Scott. The said they wouldn't hurt any of you. I guess I didn't realize they would go so far as turn Satomi pack against you so they could hurt you indirectly." 

Scott bristled. He'd long accepted that he'd lost Allison and yet, he could still distinctly hear her heart stop as if it was yesterday, could still hear the whisper of her last words against his tear stained face. "Allison's alive?" Lydia whispered. Chris shook his head. "Like Kira said, she's in bardo, a world between life and death. There's a ritual that can bring her back without Magic." Stiles sucked in a breath. She didn't die at my hands. He realized.

"We don't know where she is." Erica said after a moment of silence. "She took off with Malia." A sharp rap sounded on the wall. Lori let herself in. Her shirt was torn and she had a busted lip. Other than that, she was fine. Hayden jumped up, going to her. "Lori?! What the hell happened to you?" She carefully put her arm around Lori's shoulders, guiding her to the loveseat where she sat her down. She kneeled on one knee, peering up into Lori's face.

"They're in London. Satomi sent them to an emergency address. She told me if anything were to happen to give the card to someone named Bella at Pandemonium. Willow and Malia were there and escaped with Bella and her siblings in an untraceable car. Brett...he killed Satomi." She went silent, looking sadly at Hayden. Hayden wrapped her arms around the girls shoulders, comforting her. "Thank you foolish girl." A distorted voice echoed through the room. 

They all shuddered. Chris was smiling sickeningly, showing off his teeth. His eyes were wide, showing his all-black pupils. "Oh shit! He's hexed!" Lori yelled. "Stop him!" Scott ordered. He attempted to grab Chris, and was thrown into the wall. Chris turned and walked out of the door. Corey ran at him, and was thrown by Isaacs hands around his throat. Isaacs eyes glowed bright yellow, but it was all wrong. Instead of Lion gold, they were a strange neon yellow.

He accompanied Chris out, disappearing quickly down the hall. The Pack all looked around, suddenly on high alert. "They've been spying on us the whole time..through each other." "Now they're going to hurt Malia and Willow. If they get their hands on Willow, they could be unstoppable, or worse, like Brett said, turn her against us by Magic." Lydia said, exclaiming. They all looked at Scott. "What do we do?" Scott squirmed. "I...I don't know." The Pack shuffled uneasily. If Scott didn't know what to do, then who did?

A/N: ooo plot twist