Chapter 15

TW: spiciness

Liam groaned, frustrated. He'd been avoiding both Hayden and Brett, and had ducked into the boys locker room when he spotted Hayden ambling down the hallway. Luckily the stench of the room masked him as she walked by, oblivious as ever.

Gauze decorated his hand, wrapped around his palm. It was bad enough that he wasn't healing, it was ten times worse that he'd...cheated. With Brett. He didn't want to think about either. But one was a better alternative than the other. He didn't wanna think about what his not healing meant, so he thought about him and Brett.

Liam was cooped up in a locker, and the room was empty. He pondered what it meant to Brett. He was certain Brett knew him and Hayden were together. So what did it mean? Would Brett want more? And Hayden? What would she do if she found out? These questions raised in Liam's mind. His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden silence. He was too busy occupied to realize the stream of water that had been on when he came in.

And it had just turned off. He pressed himself to the back of the locker, and hoped whoever it was, the locker didn't belong to them. Glancing through the cracks of the locker, Liam saw a boy walk by. He had a towel wrapped low just below his v-line. He stopped in front of the locker Liam was in, and Liam held his breath.

The boy turned to look at the locker, head cocking. He yanked the locker door open, and grabbed Liam by the neck. Liam gasped as he put up his hands in defense, eyes squeezing shut. "Liam?" The voice said. Huh? Liam opened his eyes. The boy was none other than Brett Talbot, and he was standing there, fresh out of the shower.

Liam flushed as he noticed just how nude Brett was. Brett's eyes drifted down to Liam's hand. "What's that?" His eyebrows quirked. Liam shifted, uncomfortable. "A....wound." Brett backtracked. "What? Why isn't it healed?" Liam shook his head. "I don't know. It's been like that since she bit me." "Who?"

Liam hesitated. He wasn't sure to involve Brett. They were supposed to be keeping her safe after all. It wouldn't be much use to tell where she was. Liam chewed his lip. Brett grabbed his shoulders, startling him. "Liam! If there's something out there that is seriously dangerous, I need to know."

"Someone." Liam corrected. "What is she?" Liam sidestepped Brett, attempting to get away. Brett blocked his way. "Y'know," Brett stepped closer, and Liam stepped back, banging against a locker. "I don't think you're telling me the whole truth." He took another step closer as Liam pressed farther onto the locker. He gulped as Brett was inches from his face.

Brett just stared him down. His eyes dropped to Liam's lips. Before Liam could say anything, Brett grabbed his face, smashing their lips together. Liam's hand slid up the back of Brett's neck, lacing into his dirty blonde curls. Brett's arms slipped around Liam's firm but soft butt cheeks. And under, looping his arms underneath Liam's butt and picking him up.

Liam's legs automatically wrapped around Brett's waist, and he made a sound he would never admit to. Liam's other hand travelled to Brett's hair. Brett's tongue prodded Liam's mouth open, and was granted entry. Brett knew he was stronger than Liam, and that gave his subconscious the feel that he was dominant. Brett broke the kiss, and his mouth slid downwards, kissing Liam's neck. Liam bit his lip, as Brett sucked on his neck, leaving little love-bites.

Liam was suddenly granted the gift of the memory of his and Brett's previous night. He flushed, panting. "Your heart is racing." Brett murmured. "Talbot?! What the hell are you doing?!" Both boys jumped. Brett dropped Liam. Coach stood in the doorway, along with the rest of the lacrosse team. Liam's face lit up. Brett showed no shame, he was openly bisexual after all. "Dunbar? Y'know what? I don't wanna know. Good for you...Dunbar."

Liam tried to brush past coach but Brett caught his arm on the way out. "I'm serious Liam. There'll be hell to pay if my pack finds out." Liam gulped. Nodding his head feverishly Liam rushed out and immediately bumped into someone. They barely budged. Liam went sprawling to floor, groaning as he landed on his hand. He cradled it to his chest and rolled over.

Oh no. "Heyyy....Hayden." Hayden looked down at him. Due to the loss of his super-hearing, Liam didn't hear Hayden's heart speed up. Play it cool. "Heyyy....Liam." She smiled a tight plastic smile. They both looked at each other awkwardly. "Uh, I've gotta go, see you later..?" Liam nodded. Hayden leaned in, slowly, unsurely. Liam awkwardly leaned in.

They pecked on the lips and then Hayden and Liam ripped themselves away immediately. "Ah..I lo..have a nice day Hayden!" With that, Liam ran off, cheeks flaming. He'd been lucky Hayden was too distracted by her own guilt to notice Liam's flushed cheeks, or Brett's scent. Both Hayden and Liam stressed the whole day.

Hayden swore up and down she wouldn't be alone with Theo again. Liam swore he would no longer hang out with Brett since he couldn't control himself. Of course, things didn't go that way.

A/N: I'd really like to develop the other relationships in this story