Chapter 21

"You know I didn't want to leave you, right?" Malia's head snapped up as her gaze shifted sharply. They'd found a hotel on the side of the road. Willow got out first, picking up Becca and carrying her into the room. The woman at the front desk spared them no extra look as Barry flashed his ID. They rented two rooms, Willow and Becca both got their own bed as Barry opted to sleep uncomfortably in the bathtub. 

Malia and Bella also got a room, each getting their own bed. Their rooms were about three doors apart. Malia had stepped out to smoke a cigarette. Bella followed her. They both leaned on the balcony of the second floor. Malia gazed at the moon which was half full. Bella stared at Malia's illuminated side. Malia inhaled, puffing out a cloud of smoke. "You know I didn't want to leave you, right?" The question shattered the silence, cutting across to Malia's ears. 

Malia scoffed. "This was a mistake." She put out her cigarette, flicking it over the railing. She turned to walk away, taking out her keycard. She swiped the card, and the door flashed green. She pushed the doorknob, storming in. "Wait! I had to!" Malia's steps slowed. Not turning, she waited. "Uh, I didn't know you were a werewolf. My mom forbid me to be with any shapeshifter. She would've considered it a violation of the treaty. She would've killed you, starting a war with your Pack." 

Bella stopped, fidgeting against the railing. "So, you can hate me if you want, but I didn't want you and so many others to be lost. I-" She was cut off. Malia turned and strode to Bella in two strides. She grabbed her face, pulling her to her. Bella shrunk against her, pressing her lips to Malia's. Her hands wound around Malia's neck. Malia's lips were fire against Bella's, burning too hot. Bella backed Malia up, back into their room. Malia's hands clutched Bella's waist. Bella kicked the door shut behind her, not bothering to look.

Bella bit Malia's lower lip, causing Malia to yelp, breaking the kiss. The back of Malia's legs hit the bed, sending them both down. Bella lay in between Malia's legs, breathless. Malia inhaled deeply as serotonin spread throughout her body. She gasped sharply as Bella's eyes suddenly morphed into a molten gold color. She could see her eyes reflecting the same color. 

The two stumbled apart as a low knock sounded across the door. Bella collected herself, running a hand through her hair before opening the door. She was thrown by an invisible force as two women came through the door, hands extended. Witches. Malia exhaled, letting out a piercing scream. The witch clutched her ears, collapsing to the ground. Scarlet dripped from them.

Bella came down from the wall, preparing to incapacitate Malia instead. "Motus." Bella huffed out. They stepped past the two witches quickly, grabbing their stuff. "The Moon Coven must be onto us. We have to leave, now. I mean, like Transport." "What?!" Malia shouted. "I thought he said he couldn't do it anymore!" They raced down the narrow walkway, banging on their comrades door. "This time he has help!" Bella hissed. The door swung open, revealing a very confused, very groggy Willow.

"What's going on?" Sensing Malia's distress in her eyes, the girl straightened up immediately. "We have to go. Somehow, they're onto us." Willow groaned. She raced back into the room. She grabbed their things while Bella and Malia woke up the two slumbering siblings. Bella kicked Barry and Malia yanked Becca out of bed by her ankle. "Time to wake up Sleeping Beauty!" Malia exclaimed. Becca jumped up, giving her a dirty look. 

Barry immediately reacted, slapping Bella's leg. "What the hell?" He muttered. Bella winced, jerking her leg away. "Get the hell up. We gotta go, and we need your Transport." They all raced down the stairs, piling into the car. They all stashed what little they had into the trunk, and Malia fumbled for the keys. Becca and Barry were crammed into the second row, and Bella was smashed into the third row. Willow occupied the passenger side again. 

"Barry!" Malia exclaimed. "Are you mad?!" He sputtered. "That was years ago! And it was just me!" Malia groaned. "Holy shit you're an idiot. You've got a car full of Witches! Figure something out! Now take us to London." He shook his head. "She aint right in the head, that one. Grab hold!" He thrust out his hand to his siblings. "This might hurt a little. It's a Forbidden practice." They stifled groans as he gripped his sister's hands tightly.

They glowed neon yellow as he suctioned their Magic. He growled, frustrated. "Its not enough!" Willow placed her hand on his shoulder. "You got this!" She yelled. He let out a startled yelp and they were jump started forward. They all screamed as they lurched, their stomachs dropped. Colors flashed brightly all around them as they all throughout the car. They came to a heaving stop as they all collapsed downwards. Barry and Willow had tumbled in the trunk, Becca and Bella in the front seat, and Malia in the second row.

"Well. That never gets old. Ladies, welcome to London." Barry snarked.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a few days its currently 2:00 a.m rn oml