Chapter 10

"Alright, just put your stuff anywhere. This isn't my loft so I don't really give a shit what you do to it. Except don't eat all the food. Or mess up the new flatscreen. I don't even wanna know how Peter managed to afford that one. Actually, never mind.
He probably somehow managed to mooch off of Derek's money."

"You're lucky I don't have to work today." Malia continued, walking around the couch. "Unfortunately, now I can't afford to not go to work. I have to get my own place. I'll be damned if I have to stay with Peter. He parties too much." She led Willow over to the second couch. "Here. This is where you'll sleep later."

Willow patted the couch. "Nice place. But uh, where's the bathroom?" Malia pointed. "Up the stairs, to the left." Willow nodded. "Thanks." She gripped her book bag strap, walking up the circular staircase. The bathroom was surprisingly homey. Save for random makeup all over the sink. She doesn't seem like a makeup girl. Her eyes grazed over an eyeliner pin. "Don't mind if I do." She set her book bag down and picked up the eyeliner.

~~~

Malia paced, biting her lip. Willow had been upstairs for a while, and without her super hearing, she had no idea what she was doing. She plopped down on the sofa then, pulling out her phone. She stared at her phone screen for a moment, a picture of her and Talia. She clicked it off quickly as Willow came back down the stairwell.

Malia's eyes narrowed as she took in Willows newly lined eyes and her nose which sported a piercing in her septum. "You have a nose piercing?" "Yep. Same as you." She gestured to Malia's left nostril, which did in fact have a ring. "Are you wearing makeup?" She nodded. "Yep. It's appropriate where we're going ."

"Wait what? Where are we going?" Willow smirked. "The club of course." Malia's jaw dropped. "What? I thought you were staying hidden?" "I am. That includes blending in. Plus, do you want your friends to get their powers back or what?" Malia nodded. "Yes. When do we leave?" "Now."

~~~

Hayden woke up on fire. Sweat drenched her forehead. She threw off the covers, fanning herself. Theo was next to her in an instant. They'd returned to Hayden's house and Theo had slept across from her in a chair. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned. Hayden yanked at the hem of her shirt. Theo grabbed her hand. "What's going on?" "Can't. Breathe." She gasped out.

She sprang forward then, her hands pulling Theo's face to hers. She pressed him against her, feverishly, desperately. Theo pulled back. His eyes wide. "Hayden! What're you doing?" She shook her head, as if in a daze. "I don't know...I have to....I have to..." She trailed off. Theo caught a whiff of her, and jumped off. The smell was strong..it smelt sexual. "Whoa." His brain and body were screaming at him,  but he was holding himself back. Something was not right here.

"What's happening to you? To me?" Hayden cried out then. She rolled over, clutching her stomach. "Oh shit! You're in heat! I mean, I'm not a real werewolf so I wouldn't know, but I think you're in heat! But I thought Bitten's didn't go into heat until their 30's..."

"There's only one way I know how to help you, but it's something I would never do, especially to Liam."

The person outside Hayden's house slunk off, work done. She walked past the ritualistic symbol and artifacts into the woods. She had said spells to work elsewhere.

A/N: take this as an apology for being gone so long in between updates. Thanks for reading!