My Day..I guess you could say..

March 5, 2013

121 Days, 12 Hours, 23 Minutes and 04 Seconds until Vans Warped Tour!!! <3

Just had to get that off my chest, y'know :) I'm normal, I swear! ;D Haha...not really.

So let's get on with ma day :3

ENGLISH:

I was Robin Hood everyone! I wore this goofy black leather cowboy hat, a white over-sized sweater, a green blanket that I tied around one shoulder like a sash and I had a plastic bow and arrow set that one of my best friends brought me :3 

So I stood on a chair and shot two arrows and for the third one, I was going to shoot this girl (I don't like her. At all.) but it failed when it wouldn't leave the bow c; It wasn't a real arrow, so don't worry.

BUSINESS:

I sat between another one of my best friends, Jessica and Jordan was on the other side of me (she was mentioned above). We're doing these stupid Microsoft Word document stuff, so I had to create a document and I didn't know what to write about. So I chose Cats :3 I thought it was pretty funny, but that could be me.

I also wrote about Bob and his job ;)

MATH:

BORING. With a capitol B. 

FRENCH:

I kind of talk back to the teacher in this class. A lot. But in a good way, if you know what I mean c: So today I was yelling at this guy named Mackenzie to give Jordan a booklet, because even though she wouldn't be in class for a few minutes, she needs a booklet too. Then the teacher said something to me, so I started this big rant-type thing on why she needed a booklet.

She walks into class and the teacher's trying to start the lesson and I'm like:

"SEE, SHE NEEDED THE BOOKLET." blah, blah, blah.

That was my exciting day. (not)