thirteen

GREYSON'S POV

I was excited as hell to be here tonight, our premiere was huge all across social media, trending on almost every platform. My friends and family were making an appearance and so were all of my costars' families too. This was Jack and Bella's red carpet debut, so my sister was nervous as hell in the car with her unofficial girlfriend, Logan, and Liam.

Gigi was busy in Europe for work and couldn't get out of it in time to be here. It wasn't like we were dating yet, so she wouldn't have walked with me anyway and probably with Ariana instead. But for some odd reason, there was this tension between the two, ever since we left Cabo. I didn't know if it was bad or good, I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I'm so excited," Izaak said, peering out of the windows to see everyone there.

"Is this your first movie premiere?" Jordan asked Ariana, just as we had pulled into the venue, waiting behind my director's car.

"No shit," Safiya mumbled, earning a small shove from Jordan.

He shrugged defensively, rolling his eyes at the woman. "I'm just saying, she might be overwhelmed."

"Yeah, I don't think she would after what happened on set," Zeke added, as a few of us let out laughs. While we were on set back in Canada, Ariana had to run to our car to grab something for a scene that I had left, and like ten of my fans were camped just outside of set and managed to sneak through and try to grab a shirt that Ariana was holding. They figured it was mine since they speculated that she was my girlfriend and not assistant, but it was actually a shirt from one of my fittings that I never wore, Ariana was just on her way to give it back when I asked her to run to the car.

"Fuck you, Zeke," Ariana said, flipping him off as he only laughed. "It's my first time but I think I know the ropes."

"Good, so you'll be fine with my parents, right?" I asked, and she smiled, "Yep,"

"Ready?" Dylan turned to me, putting his phone back in his pocket. He knew we had to absolutely sell our PR tonight or we were fucked. 

I shrugged, looking over at my costar. "Nope, but we should be fine. Nothing we haven't done before, right? It'll be quick."

"Not exactly, G," Everett said, from the back row. "This is your first debut as a couple, they'll have questions."

"Just smile and nod," Dylan whispered to me playfully, as I laughed.

As soon as Dylan and I stepped out of the car first, a loud uproar of fans were yelling, holding signs and things out for us to autograph.
Although we didn't have time, we signed as many things as we could while Jordan and Izaak escorted us, that being my first time signing glasses.

Paparazzi started to take more aggressive pictures, turning their flash even brighter as we posed. It was hard to focus on taking good points with Dylan when so much was happening. Once we took a decent amount, we made our way farther down the entrance to where the red carpet started, as his hand rested in mine, guiding me through where we were going next.

Soon we took individuals, which meant Dylan and I would be away from the paparazzi and instead with professional photographers there, hired by our producer. Individuals were easy, you just posed.

"Greyson, over here,"

"Smile!"

"You're doing great!"

"Who are you wearing?"

Once I finished with that, Everest led me to where Dylan was since there was a specific interviewer they wanted for me and Dylan since we played the main characters. The two were already talking when I got there and she waited until we were good to ask the cameraman to start recording.