Chapter 1

Dwight high school, the most famous and top class high school of the city Seoul of the Korea. It was considered best school in every way from education to other activities. Everyone knows it was a well known school but when one explore inside this school you will mostly hear a name Jeon Jungkook . As you all are thinking, he is the most handsome guy and heartthrob of the school. Almost every girl has a crush on him . But no one knows about his crush or girlfriend bcoz he has a flirty nature and gets free from everyone. Only his friends know that he is guy who never had feelings for anyone sincerely.

Hey ! Jungkook, I told you to wait for me outside class!

James, the best friend of Jungkook said while running towards him. He told Jungkook to wait for him after the class but he was here at the playground, playing basketball. Jungkook tucked the ball under his arm and came towards James. Bcoz of playing, he was completely drenched in sweat. His shirt was stuck to his body , making his well toned abs visible.

I heard some girls like to see me playing here , so i came here for them.

He spoke with a smirk.

Yeah . They found you hot like this.

James rolled his eyes. His hands were inserted in his pockets. Jungkook stretched his arms and groaned as he felt relaxed. A group of girls was passing by them. There eyes were on Jungkook. They started to whispering about him while seeing him from top to bottom shamelessly.

Jungkook was very well aware of his effect on girls. He smirked while looking at the girls and gave them a flying kiss. The girls who were already killing bcoz of his looks and this unexpected kiss made them more crazy.

Now for God's sake let's go somewhere from here. enough flirting for today.

James spoke and pointed towards corridor. Jungkook put on his cap and threw the ball towards other players.

Bye handsome!

The girls there, shouted at him. He turned back and waved back at them.

I told you about my cousin that she has took admission here. And i know you forget about it.

James spoke as they both were walking through the corridor.

Oh yeah I remember. That nerd and innocent cousin of yours.

Jungkook spoke placing his left arm around James shoulder. James sighed.

She is nerd and innocent but at least she is not like those sluts which you gonna find here at every corner.

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks and showed zero interest in what James was talking about.

So now where are we going?
Jungkook asked raising his brow.

Obviously , to see her. If she is ok here or not. She doesn't have friends here so I have to do it for her.

James said while turning towards right corner. Jungkook sighed . They both went inside the classroom. The class was just ended and there was rush of students at the door. Suddenly someone bumped into Jungkook.