CHAPTER 16

Y/N'S POV

Holding me in bridal style, Jungkook headed towards his room. I don't know what gonna happen next but there was strange wave of excitement inside me. He opened the door and we both went inside.

As we entered there, a freshly scent stroke my nostrils which was of roses. My cheeks started to burn instantly. I was so shy to turn my face and look around his room. But i noticed one thing that the lights were off and room was lightened up with candles.

After closing the door with his leg , Jungkook sat on bed with me on his lap. There was tension arising between us.

I didn't get enough time to arrange something special for you. I hope you'll like it. He spoke in his deep voice.

I was not expecting such a romantic date surprise from my kookie this time. I spoke while looking intensely at him.

He bit his lip staring at me. Can i expect something unexpected from you too? He trailed his fingers softly down my cheek.

I don't know what I'll give you gonna be enough for you or not. I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

He pulled me closer to him , leaving no gap between us anymore. Just give me yourself! I want you right now, I'll want you tomorrow. I'll be craving you in my future too. He spoke attaching his forehead with mine.

I chuckled to see how desperate he is for me. Someone is losing his senses! I spoke. My hands went to his hair, slightly stroking them.

My love is in my arms right now. Isn't this enough to make me lose my senses? He spoke huskily and looked in my eyes.

His eyes were pleading for something. I cupped his cheek with slight sensation of my fingers on his cheek. You were right when you call yourself as my handsome benchmate! I said and a smile crept on his lips.

Within next second, i placed my lips on his. His grip on my body loosened for a second. It feels like he was in shock. But i didn't stop kissing him. Eventually he started kissing with same energy. Mhmm~ he moaned in between the kiss.

His hand slowly went inside my shirt, tracing every corner of my body. This soft yet passionate kiss made us out of breath. Before i could tap on his shoulder to push him, he separated his lips from mine.

He pulled me closer into a tight hug. Snuggling his face in the crook of my neck he smiled. Y/N! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART! PLZ BE MINE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! He spoke these magical words which stopped my heartbeat.

I don't know what happened to me the first time i saw you. I craved for your attention at first but later i started to crave for your love in the purest form. I know i have a lot of relationships in past and I'm not the perfect guy for a girl like you. But you can give me one chance. I realized that you deserve a guy better than me. Then i thought why I can't be the one better for you? I'll change my whole self for you so that you can proudly say Infront of everyone that you belong to me! I just need a little time to change everyone's perspective about me. The bad playboy will soon be a loyal boy.

He spoke further. This confession was the best thing i heard in my life. I don't know whether i wanted to cry in happiness or shout in excitement. I feel like to won the world already. I love you more my kook. I'm sorry for my behaviour with you in past. But now we'll start our new journey and I'm so happy for it. I pecked his cheeks and he smiled widely.