CHAPTER 3

I guess you should come with your girlfriend if you want to buy a dress for her. I said and tried to look away from him. He laughed. There was  something hot about the way he laughs.

I don't have any girlfriend that's why I was checking your waist size to get some estimation. He said with a smirk and asked the staff to pack this dress. I forget for a second that he is a famous boy of school and flirts normally with girls. It's just better to ignore him and his cheesy words.

Btw aren't you going to buy something for yourself ? I asked him. Y-yeah. I was so busy with you and forgot that i have to buy some stuff for me as well. He said.

I see how busy you were flirting with me ! I mumbled while rolling my eyes. Can you speak again? He asked , leaning his face closer to me. I step back and plastered forced smile on my lips. I said , don't waste your time and do what you came here to do! I said and walked away from him.

He run behind me. It doesn't seems good to leave me. You should give me company! He spoke. I look at him with poker face. Ok ! But remember I'm not like those girls with whom you flirt in school. So plz stay away from me. I said.

He poked his tongue out of cheek and smirked. I know there is a difference between you and those girls. They try to get my attention and I tried to get yours. He said.

Huh?! I lifted my brow. Ahh don't think too much. Come with me. He said and dragged me with him. He stopped at men section and pulled out a White shirt from hanger. How is it? He compared the shirt with his body. It was looking good at him. Not bad not bad! I crossed my arms. But i have to check it before buying. He took the shirt with him and went to changing room. I was feeling kinda awkward there standing in the men section even when i have nothing to buy from here.

I kept waiting for Jungkook. 5 minutes passed almost but he didn't come out. It doesn't take this much long time to change a shirt. I went to the changing room and knocked at the door. Are you still in the room? I spoke. Then the door opened from inside. Me, who was about to knock at the door, fell on the figure (who was none other than jungkook) just after the door opened. He instantly wrapped his arms around ny body tightly. I placed my hand on his chest to maintain some distance between us but he was already this much close that i felt his breath stroking over my skin.

I guess i took long time while changing? He smirked while still holding me. Y-yeah you did! I backed off. Btw I should pay the bill! He said while heading towards the counter. I run behind him. Jungkook! First change into your own shirt. The staff will ask you to take off this shirt before billing process. I said . He chuckled and signalled the staff member to come to him. I bought this shirt. You cut off the price from my card. Jungkook said to the staff at counter. Sir but we have to pack it first before-

Before the staff could complete his sentence, Jungkook slipped his black card on the cashing counter. If you want then double the price of the shirt. But I'm not going to take it off! Jungkook pocked his tongue out of his cheek looking kinda angry. The staff gulped and cut the exact amount without saying anything. Thanks for coming here sir! Staff said while giving him the black card back. You should be thankful to me that you are still breathing here. Jungkook gave him a death stare before leaving. Let's go y/n! He held my hand and came out in the parking area.

You were about to start a fight there! I took my hand away from his grip. It was his mistake! Why was he asking me to take off this shirt when i told him that i wouldn't! He replied. And why you didn't want to take this off? I crossed my arm leaning against the car. I knew it you will ask it! He smirked while coming closer to me. My breath hitches whenever he change his attitude.  Your hands can make everything worth beyond the limits!he held my hand and rubbed them. Why you are saying this and leave my hands first! I tried to push him but he was strong enough. he run fingers through my hair. I'm still feeling pleasure of thinking how smoothly you drag your hands down of this shirt. For a min i went straight to ninth cloud. Now after that touch of yours i don't want anyone else to touch it ! 

I was so stunned to hear this from him. Just bcoz that reason he done all this? But whatever it was, i felt my body heating up. I never imagined someone will ever say this to me. His eyes were stuck on me like he wants to get a response from me which obviously i wasn't going to give. I have to go! I'm already late! I tried to push him away. He pulled me back. I'm not gonna let you go alone. Come with me I'll drop you! He spoke while opening the door behind me. I can go myself! I rolled my eyes. Ok then have a seat plz by yourself. I'm not pushing you inside. He smirked at me while crossing his arms. I blinked while looking at him and realized how stubborn he is. I threw my bag on the seat and went inside the car.

Jungkook's pov

I smiled internally. I knew she can never resist me. No matter how bold she is from outside , she always get melted by my words. And deep inside i also love to tease her and want to make her stomach's butterflies to dance madly. I went inside the car with a smirk. She seem to be a bit mad but no worries i know how to handle it. You aren't wearing seatbelt! I spoke while maintaining my face serious. I don't want to wear it. She looked outside of the window. I leaned to her and secured her with the seat belt myself. She kept her poker face and was looking away from me.

I licked my lower lip , seeing how attractive she is. I checked her from top to bottom from very close, just like a person sees his favourite meal. I hope i won't get distracted by this beauty while driving! I said while coming back in my seat. Idk why my decent cousin has such pervert friend like you! She rolled her eyes , which i found more attractive expression of hers. Well i also wanna know why you agreed to do shopping with a pervert guy like me. I continue to drive the car. She turned her face towards me. I'm really sorry! I was idiot that i joined you! I chuckled after hearing this.

You also agree to be my friend two days ago in cafeteria! I passed her a smirk while lifting my brow. I was a fvcking stupid idiot that time! She spoke and turned her face towards the window side. I started to drive the car at lowest speed. From time to time I was checking her. I chuckled seeing her getting pissed off but she wasn't complaining.

I'm sure we'll reach home next day! She spoke sarcastically. Why sweetie? Do you want to go somewhere else? I asked her with innocent eyes. She sighed and spoke, Drive the car fastly!

I shook my head while smiling. Nopes! I want to spend some time with you! Otherwise we can reach your home in 10 mins. But that's not enough for me!  I let out my honest feelings. I wanted to talk with her , enjoy her presence, listen to her. And started to drive at normal speed again.

She pressed her lips tightly. Her mind and face went all blank. But i don't want it. I feel so good when she says my name , no matters she insults me but i don't care about it after all.

After 15 minutes i pressed the breaks. Placing my head on the steering wheel i was looking at her while smiling which she may think as a kind of flirt. Almost 5 minutes passed but none of us spoke anything. She was looking outside the window being mad at me and i was looking at her, madly obsessed with her beauty.

Has your car run out of petrol? She spoke finally. I chuckled. Running fingers through my hair I lifted my head from steering wheel. You wanted me to drop at your home? Right y/n? I smiled at her. She looked at me with blank face and then turned back to see are we really at her place. O-oh! You drive really fast. She laughed nervously. I unlocked the door for her while my eyes were stuck on her. It's ok if you don't want to kiss me. But it seems rude if you are leaving even without thanking me. I tried to be innocent Infront of her. But she was hard to melt. Thanks! Atleast I saved some money by choosing you over the taxi! She smirked and got off the car. I looked at her going in the house.

To be continued......