CHAPTER 15

Y/N'S POV

I was cleaning my room as it was Sunday morning. After such a busy week i got time to spend some time for my self. Applying face mask i was humming songs.

I opened the drawer to arrange my files there. Ouch! I hissed when something fell on my feet. I looked at it and it was the teddy bear which Jungkook gave me. But wait a minute. It is now opened! I instantly picked it up. My eyes widened to see a ring in this teddy bear like box.

FOR THE WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS A TOY PIECE! BUT IT IS.....A RING BOX???? I screamed in utter shock. I took the ring out. Beautiful! I mumbled looking at it. But wait a minute.... what's the reason? Why jungkook gifted me this? Is he trying to propose me? My heartbeat was going insanely up and down.

Y/N YOU ARE SO STUPID!!! HE ASKED SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT THIS RING AND YOU HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT DURING ALL TIME!! I mentally cursed myself for being this much silly. But one thing which was driving me crazy that Jungkook also has feelings for me. Now what should i do? How do i tell him about this?

Should i send him a snap of my hand while wearing his ring? Or should i gave him a ring in return? Ahhh!!! What should i do now??

Finally i opened my phone camera to click a snap for Jungkook.

"Hey y/n! What you doing? Can we meet at café?"

A message popped up. It was from Hanna. She wants to go with me? There must be something she wants to discuss.

"Yeah! I'll be coming at evening."

I replied as i wasn't free right at the moment.

Y/N! HAVE YOU SEEN MY KEYS? I CAN'T FIND THEM?

I heard James shouting. I threw my phone on bed and went out of the room.

I don't know where they are. Last time it was you who came home after using the keys. I said coming out of the room.

James was checking the keys under the couch. I also started searching for them behind the cushions. I guess you have thrown them near the entrance. I spoke and went to look there.

Right as i guessed, they were still hanging with the door. I laughed. You forgot to take them out! I shouted and took them out from door.

James came here in second. Oh! How i forgot to take them off? He chuckled and grabbed the keys from me. I smiled back.

Instead of grabbing the keys, he held my hand. The smile from my face faded away. I was on call with Hanna! She must be hanging on! I lied and tried to pull out my hand but he pulled me closer.

And what about me? I also get ignored by you always! He almost whispered to me. I pushed him back. James! Plz be in your list! I respect you but when you behave like this- i wanted to say something harsh but went silent in the middle bcoz he is my cousin and i don't want to hurt him by words.

Continue! What you think of me when i behave like this? He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me against wall. I HATE IT! YOU TRY TO TOUCH ME IN INAPPROPRIATE MANNER! YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO DO THIS! I shouted with my eyes closed tightly.