CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR'S POV

Hanna was suspiciously looking at y/n. Right at the moment James came up with three burgers and cold drinks -each for him, y/n and jungkook-

Oh you are here too ~

James said to Hanna. She looked at James and passed him a forced smile.

I was just passing by and saw this girl sitting with Jungkook so I came to know what was going on !

Hannq rolled her eyes. The way she was talking about y/n clearly showed up that she dislikeed to see y/n with either of Jungkook or James. But who cares?

Actually Hanna, her name is y/n and secondly she has nothing to do with Jungkook! She is my cousin and she came here with me! Got it?

James said Hanna sarcastically and laughed at Hannq. His words made Hanna shut up. But she wasn't a girl who gets embarrassed easily. She was really a stubborn type.

Now are you going to leave my chair or not?

James said to Hanna. She looked back at James lifting her brows with a smirk on her face.

When i came here it was free. No one told me it was yours!

Hanna said and flipped her hair. Every one was getting pissed off by her non serious behaviour. Jungkook, who was sitting quietly, slammed hardly on table and stood up.

Ahh I am going if this drama isn't going to stop!

Jungkook spoke making everyone look at him.

But listen Jungkook--

Jungkook cut off James by signalling him to stop , placing his index finger on lips. He picked up his phone and slipped his bag over his shoulder.

I didn't want to leave but now i have to!

He said and stood up from the chair. James gave Hanna a death glare since Jungkook was leaving just bcoz of her.

I'll text you if I'll be going with you in evening!

James said to Jungkook. He looked at James and nodded.

Fine! See you later!

Jungkook spoke with a little smile. He looked at y/n as she was all silent and wasn't paying much attention on any of them. However, Jungkook was just wondering about himself that why y/n isn't even giving him a glance -not for a sec- meanwhile the other girls hardly resist him.

He poked his tongue out of cheek and cleared his throat.

Y/n you can also come along James. We will go to some restaurant or -

Jungkook said to y/n but soon he was cut off by James.

She will be going for some shopping. I'll bring her next time.

James spoke cutting Jungkook. He looked at Y/n and signalled her by eyes.

Y-yeah ! I'm not free as such, otherwise i would come.

Y/n spoke in a low voice. Jungkook nodded and didn't aay anything further.

Ok then bye!

He said bye to all the three of them and went away. Hanna glared at james and y/n but no one gave her attention. She sighed and run behind Jungkook as if he was waiting for her -but he had left already -

! Time skips !

Y/n who was new in the city was living with james and his family. She was arranging some stuff in her room when she heard a knock on door.