CHP 23

"I-...Am I dreaming??". Hanna asked nervously after seeing Jungkook Infront of him. Jungkook chuckled and smirked while sitting down with them. "Don't worry if you're dreaming coz I'll wske up you very soon". Jungkook spoke. Hanna laughed nervously. "So how was your trip?".  Noah asked him. Jungkook looked at James and Hanna before speaking , "who said I was on trip?". His straight forwardness pissed off Hanna and James.

"James and Hanna told everyone that you were on trip!". Noah spoke. James coughed. "it's so silly to say i was on trip when i was enjoying my engagement!". Jungkook spoke making everyone dumb founded. "Engagement? What?". James apoke in disbelief. "He is joking don't worry". Hanna spoke and hit James's arm. "Just because i kept it secret it doesn't mean I'm joking". Jungkook said and showed them his left hand were he was wearing ring by you.

"Seriously? Oh I'm so happy for you!". Noah hugged Jungkook with wide smile. "i..i guess i left my books in locker". Hanna spoke with nervous laugh and run from there. Jungkook smirked seeing her getting afraid of him already. "Aren't you going to help her?". Jungkook asked while turning towards James. James gulped and shook his head. "I don't think she need my aid". James spoke.

Jungkook hummed. "Btw where's y/n? Is she in class?". Jungkook asked while looking around. James looked at him in utter surprise. "Y-y/n?". James mumbled. "Wasn't she with him? If he doesn't know about y/n then where she has been?". James said to himself. "Lemme check her in class. It's been long we all met". Jungkook spoke while standing up. "She isn't here. Since her pics got leaked she has returned to her village". James lied to Jungkook. "Oh i see". Jungkook mumbled.

"Yeah i saw her also at railway station.... sorry i forgot to mention". Noah spoke while putting his arm on Jungkook's shoulder. They both looked at each other and passed a smile. "BTW Jungkook....i don't know should i ask or not...but three of us know it was you with y/n in those pics n they were clicked in your room. Are you gonna do anything about it? Coz people still talk bad about y/n as they don't know actual story". James asked Jungkook. His voice was shivering like he was afraid of Jungkook now .

"Should i have to do something?". Jungkook looked at Noah with smirk. "Are you telling or asking?". Noah asked him playfully. James eyed both of them when they were being non serious about y/n's case. "well...if it's like that...then probably i have to do something". Jungkook poked his cheeks.

HANNA'S POV
How the fvck this is possible? He can't get engaged to anyone! No one can take my place!!!!! I tried to calm myself. Going to science lab, i locked myself there. I should call his mom. I have to inform her about her son! I quickly dialled Jungkook's mom number. "Pick up!!!". I said while it was ringing. "Oh hanna! How are you dear?". His mom spoke.

"I don't know! Just tell me one thing! Haven't you blocked Jungkook's bank account?". I asked seriously. "Ofc I have! Since the day you told me that Jungkook bought an apartment for that girl and is bearing her expenditures, i have stopped sending him money". His mom spoke.

"If you have done this then how it is possible? He is in school right now! N you know what he said? He said, he is now ENGAGED!!! How's this even possible? That girl y/n doesn't have a penny to spend and Jungkook is also with very less credit! Why is he still with her?". I shouted during the call .

"Relax! I know my son! He can't leave his luxurious life! He'll soon get tired of that poor girl and he'll return to you. He is yours after all!". His mom tried to convince me but this time it ain't working.

"Aunty! I'm telling you respectfully that, convince him in your own way! If you can't do anything then tell this to my parents! Why should they be your partner in business if you can't fulfill your promise!". I said and cut the phone.

AUTHORS POV:

"I can't believe that Jungkook is so stubborn. I stopped sending him money and warned him multiple times through calls n msgs to leave that girl....but he left my messages on seen! Hanna is best option for both of us!". Jungkook's mom sighed after attending Hanna's call.

"Should i come in ma'am?". Her secretary knocked at the office door. Jungkook's mom nodded while standing up from her seat. "Have you contacted the guards of my Seoul's mansion? Have Jungkook still not arrived back there?". She asked her. "Yes! Jungkook came there. But for giving the keys of his car and his credit card. He just kept the bike with him which he was gifted by his uncle and nothing else. And he further told him that, not to contact him until they can't let y/n to live with him". Her secretary replied.

His mom went silent. "Ma'am i think you should take flight from US and visit him once". Jungkook's mom looked angrily at the secretary when she said this. "MY BUSINESS COMES FIRST! I GAVE HIM ALL LUXURIES! STILL HE WANTS TO LIVE THIS LIFE ....I DON'T CARE!". Jk's mom yelled and went out of her office.

TIME SKIPS.....

(JK'S POV)
After school now i was going back to our apartment. It was quite long distance which i have to cover and after today's practice i was late to leave school. I guess it will be evening when I'll go back to my y/n.

Passing by the road, i stopped at the traffic signals. "Yeah! I know my girl's love for roses is never ending! I'm buying them for you". These were the words i heard from a man who was standing outside the flowers shop , probably talking with his girl. "Flowers!". I mumbled to myself. I instantly turned my bike towards that flower shop.

Staring at the flowers for 5 min , i wanted to choose the most beautiful one for y/n. "Hi sir! How can i help you?'. The owner who was probably in his 60s came and asked me . "Ummm.." it was kinda new to me. Stopping by flower shop and buying flowers. I don't even know what should i buy. "Actually.... it's my first time buying flowers for my girl.... can you help me choose the best one for her? Which she will like the most?". I asked him shyly. He chuckled and nodded.

"Think of her! Which of her thing you like the most? How passionate your feelings are for her? Then keeping in view these things choose the flower for her. I hope it will work!". The owner said. I smiled and nodded. After thinking i asked him to pack a bouquet of white and red roses. White roses for her pure soul and red for my passionate love for her. "I loved to see how you are so careful even about making little choices for you and your love". The old man said while handing me the bouquet. I paid him cash but he refused to take it and said to take it as a gift.

After driving a bit more, I finally reached at my "home". With a smile carved on my lips i knocked at the door. "coming!!". She spoke from inside before opening the door. It felt so good after hearing her voice after whole day. "Welcome home!'. She said as she opened the door. Hiding the flowers at my back i went inside. The i close the door with my foot, she hugged me tightly.

I was to stunned by her sudden hug. Placing her head on my chest she tried to squeeze me in her fragile arms. "I missed you so much". She let out in a low voice. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. Feeling her warmth after the tiring day was like getting hit by heaven's wind. "I missed you more sweetheart". I patted her back.

"Let's eat dinner first then you'll take rest". She said pulling out of the hug. I nodded. She turned back to go to kitchen when i held her by wrist to stop her. "Hmm?". She raised her brows. "T-these are for you". I said shyly while giving her flowers. "For me?". She asked in low voice with blushing cheeks. I nodded.  "Today isn't any special occasion right?". She asked while sniffing them. "Do i need any special occasion to give flowers to my special person?". I asked her. She shook her head. I smiled and went to side to place my backpack when she came from behind and instantly kissed my cheeks.

My eyes widened as i turned around to see her. "Was it by mistake?". I asked her. My cheeks were burning up. She grabbed my coat and started to unbutton it. "I told you to eat dinner and then take rest! But you aren't listening to me! I think i have to take care of you as a child". she said while removing my coat. My eyes were stuck on her. After removing my coat , she was about to leave when i held her again while sitting on the couch and pulled her so she landed on my lap.

"Remove my tie too! It's unfair to leave half work for me". I whispered to her. Her breathing got uneven. Without saying a word, her hands went to my tie. After removing it too she looked at me with questing eyes. "Now my shirt buttons?". I spoke in my manly tone. She swallowed a big lump in her throat and unbuttoned my shirt too. "Now?". She asked innocently.

I chuckled and bumped my nose into her nose. "Enough for today!". I said. She smiled looking down. I got up and took her in bridal style. "Lemme drop you to kitchen". I said and went to kitchen. Dropping her there i went to room to change.

.......to be continued
Don't forget to vote and tell your thoughts in comments section 🌷