CHAPTER 7

You came out of the room , heading towards the hall. Jungkook was walking forward n you were walking behind him. You just remembered how he touched your cheeks and caressed them. I'll break his hands one day if he will not stop doing this! You mumbled to yourself. He turned back suddenly and smirked. Why are you walking slowly behind me? Do you want me to pick up you? He said with smirk. You screamed inside and ran away leaving him behind. Such a tough piece to melt! Jungkook mumbled.

You joined Hanna and other friends again. Hanna's eyes widened to see your dress. It's looking so pretty on you! James complimented you. You passed him a smile. Hanna didn't spoke anything but kept staring you from top to bottom. You felt her behaviour getting changed. Guys what about playing some game? I'm getting bore! Jungkook said and jumped on the couch. I'm tired! You all better enjoy! Hanna said and stood up. James held by wrist and stopped her. Are you ok, Hanna? He asked her. Hanna pulled her hand from his grip and hummed. She looked at Jungkook but Jungkook was busy drinking. This made her more pissed off and went to her room. She is behaving weird all of a sudden! You spoke. This is her common thing. Don't worry and enjoy the party! Jungkook spoke looking at you. You rolled your eyes.

James put his arm around your shoulder and passed you drink. You took it from him and thanked him. The smirk from Jungkook's face faded. He looked at you both in anger. Everytime he look you with James, his blood boils. Never a girl avoided him like you were avoiding him. This makes him more crazy. What's special in James? Why she feels so comfortable with him? Jungkook mumbled to himself. You and james were laughing and gossiping while Jungkook's eyes were stuck on you.

TIME SKIPS!

It was now 11 pm. You have came back from party. James was in his room while you were on your bed. The dress Jungkook gave you was hanging outside your wardrobe. You remembered Jungkook said he was going to buy this dress for his future gf. But he took your size and this dress ended up hanging in your room. That's crazy! Really it is! You said looking at the dress. You didn't notice that you were blushing. No matter you hate Jungkook but he is the one who is always here for you. The way he stood up for you, help you wearing the dress and passed compliment on you , this made you blushed. But as you realise he is just a heartthrob and playboy you stopped thinking about him this way. Maybe he is same with all girls! He is just doing me these favours because he is a rich playboy. He wants to buy my feelings for him. Maybe? You said to yourself. But his eyes, they hold some modesty. You shrugged your thoughts. Y/n you are thinking too much about him. Just sleep, it's already late!

AT HANNA'S MANSION
(AUTHOR'S POV)

Hanna plz stop! Your childish behaviour is pissing me off! Jungkook shouted at Hanna who was crying in her room. What childish behaviour? Huh? You literally threw a huge party for her?! Bought a dress for her and paid the servant for throwing juice on her dress so that she can change and wear the dress which you have bought for her? What's special in her Jungkook? Why are you doing this for her! Hanna kept sobbing and hit Jungkook's chest. Atleast stop crying! I hate when someone cry in front of me! Jungkook tried to calm her but she pushed him away from her.

I also hate to see you drooling over her! She doesn't even look at you neither she listens to you. Then why her? Look around yourself! If you are finding someone as your partner then look around! You will find someone better than y/n! Hanna said to Jungkook while crying. Jungkook laughed so hard. You- you think I'm drooling over her? Drooling over y/n ?? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! Bro, she isn't even my type. I'm just trapping her! She thinks she is very bold and ignores me! Never ever a girl ignored me! Then how can she?! I'll prove her wrong and soon she will be included in those girls who drool over Jeon Jungkook! Jungkook spoke with a smirk.