Chapter 17

"Bro! Did you check our group chat?" Jungkook's teammate , Noah asked him. 

"Nopes! Why? Is there any special announcement?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"I don't know whether you'll call it special or not but, have a look!" He said and showed his phone to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw what was on screen. "Someone sent it in group around 5am. And since morning everyone is talking bad things about y/n!" He spoke further while Jungkook was still in shock and wasn't able to get anything. "That's why the guy was calling y/n a £lut!" Jungkook mumbled to himself. 

Meanwhile, you just entered the school. It's the first day you were going to school after your date with Jungkook, first day of being in relationship with him. 

As you walked acrossed the hallway, you felt everyone's eyes pierced on you. The whispers were echoing but you couldn't find what they were saying. 

"Hey sweetie! Have you seen Jungkook?" You asked the girl who shared seat with you in class. 

She looked at you from head to toe in a judging manner. And without replying she walked away. 

"What's wrong with her?" You mumbled and went to sports room too bcoz Jungkook is mostly there before the class starts.

As you thought, Jungkook was there with his friends and Hanna. Holding your bag on shoulder you smiled brightly and went inside. 

"Hey guys! How are you?" You asked and stand behind Jungkook without making him notice your presence. Before he could say anything, you noticed what he was seeing on phone and snatched it from him.

It was your pic from yesterday. But the reason why everyone was gossiping about it was that, these were your private pictures from yesterday night with Jungkook, when you were sitting on his lap with your bare back and face visible on camera. But Jungkook's face wasn't clearly showed in that pic. 

You shook your head in disbelief and the phone fell from your hand. You look at Jungkook with blank mind. "I didn't expect this from you Jungkook!" You said in anger and ran away from room while crying. 

"Oh sh!t! Everything is messed up!" Jungkook rubbed his forehead and ran behind you.

"Is there anything going on between them?". One of teammate asked Hanna. 

"Uh-- I don't know. But the way he ran behind y/n , being worried.... its not normal". Hanna said with a pout. 

Y/N'S POV

I didn't expect this cheapness from him. He totally broke my trust. James was right when he warned me about Jungkook. But i didn't listen to him. It's all my fault. 

"Y/N! WAIT!! DON'T GO AWAY FROM ME" Jungkook spoke as he approached me in the middle of road. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW MR. JEON JUNGKOOK? I'M FEELING EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF MYSELF!" I shouted at him at verge of crying.

"Y/n I'm sorry for this mess but plz try to understand! I don't know how our private pictures got leaked in school group chat! It's from unknown number" he spoke.

I chuckled looking away from him. "we were alone in your locked room last night Jungkook! If it was not you then was it me who did this? Yeah i guess it was me who send my private pictures to group!" I said sarcastically and walked away.

"Y/n! Don't lose your mind! We have to find out who did this!" He spoke while grabbing my arm from behind.

"LEAVE MY ARM! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME! AND DO YOU THINK IF YOU WILL FIND THE PERSON WHO DID THIS, WILL IT BRING BACK MY REPUTATION? EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME ! THEY WERE BLAMING ME FOR THE THINGS I NEVER DID! BUT NO-ONE KNOWS IT WAS YOU WITH ME! AND EVEN IF THEY GOT TO KNOW THEN IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL FOR YOU BCOZ YOU ARE USUAL TO FACE SUCH THINGS BUT I'M NOT!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO FACE JAMES AFTER THIS! I'M SURE HE HAS SEEN THEM ALREADY!" i shouted at him on the middle of road and threw his hand away from my arm.