CHP 22

AUTHOR'S POV

"If Jungkook isn't coming himself then i have other plan!". Hanna spoke while getting up. James sighed and held her arm. "Don't make further troublesome plans! I'm still regretting for what i have done". He spoke looking at her. Hanna gulped and looked away. It was clear that james was now ashamed of what he did but hanna was still stubborn and didn't listen to him.

"I'm going to coach and I'll force him to bring Jungkook back no matter what". Hanna spoke aggressively and walked away while pulling her arm from james's grip. James sighed and taking his bag he also went behind her.

"I see! That's really a bad news! How can Jungkook leave this country at this time when our team need him the most?" Coach spoke after hearing the story from Hanna. "I know that's why i am asking you for help. Plz call him and force him to come here for match! Plzz??". Hanna begged Infront of coach. He nodded. "He is on vacations? Right? I hope so it's nothing important bcoz I don't want to disturb his family vacation!". Coach confirmed from both Hanna and James.

"Y-yeah! It was family vacation but i don't think we should call him-" James was saying not to call Jungkook when Hanna spoke in between. "Don't listen to him and atleast inform him about final tournament". Coach nodded and dialed Jungkook's number. "She is right atleast i should inform him. Rest of decision depends on him". Coach spoke.

The call was ringing and ringing but there was no response from Jungkook. "He isn't picking!". Coach spoke after trying to call him for multiple times. Hanna sighed and kicked in air. "Jeon Jungkook you are playing too hard". Hanna mumbled to herself in anger. "I think we should leave now". James spoke while dragging out Hanna with him.

[AT JUNGKOOK'S APARTMENT]

"Ahh! I never did grocery shopping before!". Jungkook said in his tired voice while holding the grocery bag. You were coming behind him after closing the door of grocery store. Seeing him struggling with these stuff you chuckled. "Is it heavy? Give it to me!". You spoke. Jungkook looked at you with judging look and rolled his eyes playfully. "Ma'am? It isn't heavy but can you just block this sunlight? I can't even open my eyes". Jungkook spoke while opening his eyes narrowingly.

You stood on your toes and blocked the sunlight with your hands. "Is it ok now?". You asked with pout. Jungkook lifted his brow and said, "You are holding umbrella! Is it broken?". You gasped. "o-oh! Wait lemme open it..ahh... here...". You opened the umbrella and Jungkook came under its shadow. Coming closer to you and holding the stick of umbrella with you he spoke, "Now it's perfect". He spoke and smiled internally.

You nodded and walking together along the roads under umbrella you both reached apartment. You entered the password and went inside first. Taking all bags from Jungkook you went to Kitchen. Jungkook was hanging the umbrella near existing door. "I try to find every way by which i can stay close to my y/n! You were one of them. Thanks buddy!". Jungkook said while pointing at umbrella.

Witnessing this scene from behind you smiled. "I was also wondering that the guy who used to spend his whole day playing football under sunlight is suddenly sensitive to it". You mumbled to yourself. Jungkook heard your voice and turned back instantly. "Are you talking to me?". He asked in confusion. You shook your head. "I just found your new habit of talking with non-living things". You spoke while trying hard not to laugh.

Jungkook rubbed his nape. "U-Ummm ... I was feeling loneliness and talking to umbrella was last option which i used!". He spoke cutely. You burst out into laughter. "Come with me in kitchen.... you'll not feel bore". You said and he followed you to kitchen.

"I'm sorry if you are feeling lonely or bored.... actually I'm not a talkative girl". You spoke while washing the veges. Jungkook tapped on your shoulder to make you look at him. As you glanced at him, he locked his eyes with yours. After 5 minutes of silence , he spoke. "These brown eyes of yours talks a lot". He spoke with a smile which melted my heart. "and guess what , only you are fluent to read my eyes". You spoke making him smile even brighter.