CHAPTER 6

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Her eyes were shutting and her head fell on my shoulder. I guess she was tired. I hugged her sleeping figure. Holding her up in my arms, I stood up from the couch. I walked to the room whose door was opened. I placed her gently on the bed and covered her with blanket. Her hair were open which might be disturbing her. I looked around and found a hair tie. I tied her hair. I was about to leave the room but then i stopped. I was having some weird feelings.

I looked at her. Soft snores were coming from her. I chuckled while looking down. Hey Jungkook! What you doing here? I heard james voice as he tapped at my shoulder. I turned back instantly. I was not hoping him to come back this early. N-nothing! She slept... on the couch. I stuttered. So you brought her here? James asked. I nodded rubbing my nape. OMFG! I can't believe that you are the same playboy who never showed care for anyone! James said while laughing. His laugh seems like insult to me. He checked y/n. I moved forward to see him. Don't disturb her! She is sleeping! I spoke when James was about to touch her hair. I don't know why but i felt my body burning in jealousy to see James getting close to y/n.

He looked at me. She has parasomnia. I hope she hasn't disturbed you. He said with serious face. This made my mouth open. Is everything fine? James asked. I was zoned out for a minute. But then i nodded. Yeah fine. I said. I guess i have to go. I said and was about to walk out of the room but James grabbed my arm. You seem nervous! He said staring into my eyes. I shook my head. Why would i be nervous? I chuckled.

TIME SKIPS

°JUNGKOOK'S ROOM

I went to my room and threw the keys on my bed. Sweat drops were dripping from my forehead. I checked myself in the mirror. What is wrong with you Jungkook? Huh? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!? I shouted at myself. Why are you panicking? What's special in her? Nothing!! Haven't you touched other girls? Ofc , several times! Then stop feeling guilty of doing this with her. After all she wasn't in senses so she doesn't remember anything! That's a relief! I took a deep breathe and laid down on the bed.

I closed my eyes. But her innocent eyes weren't leaving my mind. I hate that feeling. I'm not the one who feels this about girls. I have never felt attached to anyone neither any girl ever stayed in my mind like her. And above all she doesn't like me. The way she makes disgusting look when I'm around her and never gives me importance , this all clears that she doesn't get crazy for me like all the girls in school. I chuckled.

________________________________

NEXT DAY
AUTHOR'S POV

As it was planned that Hanna will be throwing a party today , so y/n was getting ready for it. You have never been a friend of rich peoples and never attended such parties. It was making you bit nervous. You picked a elegant frock for the party.

 You picked a elegant frock for the party