CHAPTER 12

Before you could say by to Jungkook , James dragged you outside.

They look so cute together! Hanna said with a smirk. What's cute about them? Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away.

But i think will make a good couple. Hanna again spoke. Jungkook turned around and said , why don't you get job in marriage bureau?

Hanna smirked internally to see Jungkook getting jealous of James and you. Don't you think y/n like James? Hanna spoke again being stubborn.

Jungkook ignored her and sat in his car. Y/n always obey James. She never say "no" to James. It's a sign that she likes him. While saying this she opened the car door from outside. Jungkook instantly closed the door from inside, not letting her to come.

I have to go to gym. You can call your driver. Jungkook spoke in stern tone and drove away.

IN JAMES HOUSE

Thank you James for these gifts. But i think it was unnecessary. There's no special occasion for giving me these. You said to James.

He bought a lot of gifts for you without any special reason according to you.

Ahh i just went to market and found these. So i bought them for you. He smiled. Ohh i see... You said and tucked your hair.

What's this? James said looking at the teddy bear which Jungkook gave you.

Oh! Jungkook gave me this today after practice! Isn't it cute? You showed it to james with wide smile.

What's the point of giving this childish thing to a mature girl like you? James said with disgusting face and took it from you.

I-its not childish! I liked it! You said while smiling a bit and snatched it from James.

Ik Jungkook isn't a guy who cares about anyone feelings. But you are a mature girl! I wasn't expecting this from you , y/n! James spoke seriously.

What? You asked in confusion. I told you already that he is a playboy. His intensions are never pure. He just know how to flirt, he never took commitment seriously. Don't get close to him.

For a minute his words made you think by yourself. You have witnessed this by your eyes when a Jungkook threatened a girl bcoz she tried to cheat his boyfie by having contact with Jungkook. And at your first week in school too ... He was always with girls , flirting and enjoying with them.

But he isn't same anymore. You recalled your words in your mind "your change is quite g-good jungkook".....

Yep! You are right! But don't you think he has changed now? He doesn't flirts with random girls. And today he got embarrassed when a girl kissed him. And he has also helped me several times in class. I said.

James laughed loudly. You are so innocent y/n! He tricks girls with his sympathy and girls ended up falling for him. He is doing same with you. He should be ashamed for doing this with his best friend's cousin! James said.

You went all silent. Sometimes you feel special and excited while thinking about Jungkook and next moment you feel anxious.

"Maybe i never experienced this kind of relationship before that's why i am easily believing Jungkook? Everyone says he just play with feelings. Maybe he wants to buy me with his sympathy" you thought in your mind.

I think you are right. I can't believe anyone easily! You said to james.

He flashed you a big smile. I knew you will understand my words! You are innocent and I won't let anyone to take advantage of you. You are safe with me. James spoke.