CHAPTER 11

Y/n's pov

Seems like our Jungkook is happy to see y/n in his team? Coach spoke after seeing Jungkook smiling.

Jungkook rubbed his nape. Ofc I'm! And i guess she will be a good player too. Jungkook smiled and glanced at me.

Shall we start our practice? I spoke lifting my brow. Why not! Jungkook's fan are already waiting to see him on ground. Coach spoke.

I passed a smirk to Jungkook when coach mentioned "Jungkook's fans".

Wait! Lemme introduce y/n to them! Jungkook said. He held my hand and dragged me with him.

Standing Infront of crowd, he clapped to get attention. Everyone cheered after seeing him. I smiled to see people loving him.

Guys! Guys! Save these cheers for later. Lemme introduce a special person! Jungkook shouted.

His words made everyone look at me. i felt nervous. Jungkookshi! Is she your girlfriend? You both look good together! A guy shouted.

My eyes widened and i immediately made a cross from my hands to tell them it's not true.

Are you my girlfriend? Jungkook whispered to me.

JUNGKOOK!!!!! I glared at him with red cheeks. He chuckled and looked away.

Actually, she is Kim Y/n. She is new in our football team. So please welcome her! Jungkook addressed to crowd.

Almost every body gasped. Of course it was first time a girl joining their team.

Best of luck y/n! Some of the students spoke. I bowed them in thanks.

AUTHOR'S POV

Soon the practice begun. Tho it was a pleasant day but because of running, each player was sweating.

Jungkook played from behind this time. He kept checking your skills. He was professional about his team so he wanted your best performance.

Almost every time you skilfully kicked the ball and kept making goals, which impressed Jungkook a lot.

After 2 hours of practice session, coach blew whistle. Everyone stopped playing.

I guess it's enough for today. Coach spoke. Before anyone could speak, Jungkook came while clapping.

That was amazing. I'm just speechless! You are great player y/n!!! jungkook smiled widely.

You were happy too, to see his reaction. Coach left and a guy came up with energy drinks and towels for everyone. There was one drink n towel less bcoz y/n was new to join and they forgot to arrange these things for you.

You didn't ask for anything and quietly went to a bench. Jungkook noticed this. Holding his things, he ran towards you.
You can use mine! He spoke, handling you his towel.

No I'm fine! You smiled and refused to him.

I'm not asking. Just take it! I'm your captain, obey me! He said and placed the towel on your shoulder. You looked at him before picking towel from your shoulder.