CHP 25

Finding Jungkook there too, Hanna trembled on her feet. "j-jungkook??". She stuttered in embarrassment. With his furious eyes Jungkook stepped towards her. "I don't think there's something left to hear from you". He spoke. "I-I was jealous of y/n! I did right! No one have to right to be with you! She was the problem and i cleared her from our path!". Hanna spoke. Madness was seen in her actions and words.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY Y/N'S NAME! NO ONE CAN SAY BAD ABOUT HER !". Jungkook spoke aggressively. Hanna smirked. "You are raising voice at your friend bcoz of that sl*t? Wow!". Jungkook grabbed her arm in anger and jerked her. "you? My friend? My foot!!". He whispered to her. "And should i tell everyone that who was with y/n that night when you took her pics and Photoshopped them?". Jungkook asked with a smirk

Hanna instantly get terrified. Her eyes scream No!". "Well ! Every one! Listen, it was me! Jeon Jungkook with y/n when hanna leaked her pics! I proposed her that night! And we are a couple now! ". Jungkook spoke loudly. Everybody was shocked as hell. Noah was standing at side while smiling widely bcoz he knew all the story and he was the one who helped Jungkook in finding the person whose victim was y/n.

"And I'll never let anyone live peacefully if he will try to harm my y/n!". He continued. "I know you will leave y/n one day. She is just your addiction and you will leave her when you'll find someone better". Hanna spoke being stubborn.  Jungkook chuckled darkly and took steps backward. "You just don't know me dear! You don't know me!". Jungkook said with a smirk and slipped bag on his shoulder again.

As he left, Hanna was surrounded by other students of her class. "we'll told professor to change your section. We aren't willing to share same class with a bitch like you!". One of them spoke. Hanna shook her head while smiling nervously. "No you can't do that! We are friends right?". She said. "oh plz shut up! It's a shit to be called as your friend!". A girl spoke.

Meanwhile Noah followed Jungkook. He tapped Jungkook's shoulder to stop him. "i guess professor get to know about this! He may kick Hanna and james out of the school". Noah spoke. Jungkook nodded. "That's great! But i don't want them to be kicked out this earlier! My revenge hasn't finished yet!". Jungkook spoke while inserting his hands inside pant pockets.

"James didn't come today! He might be afraid to face me now! And I'll never let him go without meeting me". Jungkook further spoke. "Btw when will y/n again join school?". Noah asked. "soon!". Jungkook said and walked away.

TIME SKIPS

[AT JUNGKOOK'S APARTMENT]
After dinner Jungkook was preparing his notes while you were busy in your work. After finishing your work you went to room. You peeked through the door and saw Jungkook already packing up his college bag.

With a smile on your face you stepped inside. "Oh you came? I was coming to kitchen to help you!". Jungkook spoke as he saw you. Without speaking a single word you went to his chair and backhugged him. "Why always you? It's my turn to help you now". You almost whispered in his ear. He froze in his position. "B-but I'm ok! I don't need any h-help". He stuttered in confusion.

Sniffing his neck , you spoke, "I'm giving you my love. Don't you need it?". He threw his head , back on your shoulder. "I'm always craving for it! Just give me all of your love! I want to have all of you". Jungkook spoke huskily. You chuckled seeing him so desperate for you. You slowly went to front of him. His eyes were stuck on you , waiting for your next step. You passed him a smile and sat on his lap. He gulped and bit his lip. "This closeness is so dangerous!" He mumbled while opening his shirt front button as he was sweating.

"Nopes! But what happens afterwards might be dangerous". You whispered while caressing his cheeks. His eyes went to your lips. And then again to your eyes. "I know they look very lonely".  You spoke and he nodded slowly. He tilted his head and smashed his lips on yours. His one hand was behind your head and other on your lower waist. with your legs wrapped around his body, he pulled you closer and left no gap between you both.