chapter 18

Y/N'S POV

With severe headache and uncomfortable feeling, i opened my eyes to see myself lying on the bench in middle of public park. What I'm doing here? i held my head and tried to process what happened last night. 

After dinner i was just wandering around in the park alone and i guess this is how i ended up sleeping here. But did i really slept unconsciously alone in a public park? i instantly got up and sat straight on the bench. "This blanket and pillow?" i mumbled to myself as i realized these weren't mine. 

Then who did this? i was just in my thoughts when i heard a voice. "I know it was not a comfy place but still i wanna ask, did you sleep well?" 

i turned around to see who was he. "Jungkook! what are you doing here?" i almost panicked when i saw him sitting on the grass with his back resting on the tree trunk just beside my bench. 

"First tell me what were you doing here alone at night with your suitcase?" he asked staring deep in my eyes. 

i looked away to avoid eye contact with him. "It's none of your business. just leave me alone". i replied coldly. 

"What if i say it's my only business to think about you? and what's your behaviour? i know everything messed up maybe bcoz I'm careless. the pics were captured in my house and i don't have any idea who did this..but i promise I'll find out that person. and don't forget we have expressed our love for eachother and can't deny the fact that we love eachother". He spoke.

"Now what's the point of saying these things? I love you but what about the mental torture I'm receiving back? I want some time alone. just leave me Jungkook. i can't continue these things anymore". I spoke holding back my tears. My heart was breaking again and again but i pretended to be okey. 

"don't ask me to leave you, coz I'm not gonna give up on you. I'll handle your mood , I'm ready to bear your harsh words, I'm ready to face every thing with you. but I'll not leave you alone!' he spoke and stood up. 

"Jungkook, there's a lot of difference between you and me. World isn't same for us. First of all you belong to elite class family. You can erase all your mistakes with power of money and your high class family. but what about me? James kicked me out of his home last night and i don't have any place to go. At the end it was me who suffered from all this. No one is ready to listen to my story, they are just believing on what they saw. when ever i pass by corridor in school every one calls me sl*t , prostit*t and these kinda stuff. i can't face them". i almost burst out in tears. 

Jungkook instantly run towards me and took me in his embrace. "Don't cry! I have promised to make everything better like before. lemme stay by your side y/n" He spoke while patting my back. 

i looked up in his eyes. "Don't make me feel special by your words. i don't want the feel those things". i spoke. 

he cupped my face with his one hand. "I'm not faking my words to make you feel special. you are really my life!" He spoke looking in my eyes. 

i looked away bcoz his eyes never lie. They were full of love and I don't want to be drown again in them. 

"I'm hungry, let's have breakfast together and then we'll find apartment for you. i know you will not agree to live with me that's why I'll arrange a separate apartment for you and I'll take the responsibility of all expenses". He spoke tugging my hair behind ears. 

"No! i won't take your parents money for my living. I'll do something by my own". i replied.

He stayed silent for a while. "I'll do a job or whatever and will pay your expenses. Afterall you are my responsibility". he spoke again..