CHAPTER 19

AUTHOR'S POV

After having your breakfast you wiped your face.. Jungkook's eyes were stuck on you. He wanted to have a normal relationship with you as it was before but he also knows that indirectly your trust is broken bcoz of him. 

"Thanks for this". You said while getting up. He smiled and shook his head. "You don't have to say thanks y/n".

You hummed maintaining a spot face. "I have found apartments nearby. can we go to check them for you?". He asked.

"No need for this. I'm not sure that I'll stay in this city anymore. i have planned to live all on myself. I'll find some better place out of this city". You slipped your bag and went out of the cafe. 

He ran behind you. "Y/n! that's not fare! Why are you moving out?". He shouted from behind. you didn't stop. He held your wrist and pinned you against the door. "Why are you leaving this city? I have promised to make everything fine again. Don't you trust me?". He asked in his dominant manner.

"I don't feel like to trust anyone. and plz don't create a scene here". You tried to get rid of him but he was strong enough to grab your arm not letting you go.

"If you don't want me to create a scene here then come with me". he said and dragged you in his car. He threw your suitcase on back seat and went inside too.

"You can't force me-" (you got cut off by him)

"Tell me which city you wanna move to. If you want to leave this country then let me know... Choose your destination but you can't go anywhere without me! understand?". He spoke greeting his teeth.

you gulped hard seeing him angry. "You are going mad Jungkook! Don't leave your mansion and your dream school for me". you spoke.

He forwarded his hands towards you and held your hand. "Don't care about me. You are my priority and i don't want anything else". He said rubbing his thumb on your hand with his eyes glued on road. 

You closed youe eyes and inhaled deeply. it scares you that how passionate and possessive he is about you. "Let's go to daegu then". You spoke after feeling defeated by him.

"Hmm I was planning same". he responded.

"But I don't want anybody to get any info about me. plz keep it a secret that we are moving to daegu". You said looking at him.

He searched for his phone and then place it in your hand. "If you don't trust me then take my phone with you. I'll not try to contact with anyone!". He spoke looking at you. You look in his eyes and denied to take his phone. 

"I won't take it. But if I'm going with you then it means i can still trust you with bit of hope you won't break it". You spoke moving his hand holding the phone away from you. "Our pics have been removed from every site. And if someone will post it again I'll k!ll him/her" Jungkook spoke rubbing your hand.

With your cold heart and dead expression you looked at him. "Really?". You mumbled not believing him and checked your phone instantly. To your surprise there was nothing which will haunt you again. "Y-you...h-how? You asked them to delete it?". You asked him while blinking. 

He chuckled and shook his head. "I took help of expert hackers. Afterall i promised to take care of you. I'll do anything for you y/n!" He spoke looking at with love. 

"JAMES! IT'S HIS CAR!" you shouted after seeing a car coming towards your direction. "NO!" Jungkook spoke and instantly turned the car in other direction. "Drive fast Jungkook! Plz!". You request him. But james already saw you both and he followed Jungkook's car there too.