CHAPTER 9

AUTHOR'S POV

Now the school ended. You were going out with Jungkook to pick james and Hanna from their class. Look how they lied Infront of the class! A girl loudly spoke behind you and Jungkook. Jungkook immediately got attentive and looked behind. What are you saying? Say again plz! Jungkook spoke with a smirk. Jungkook plz! Let's go. You tried to drag him away but he didn't listen. Just to save her from sir's insult you lied. Wow! The same girl spoke. Crossing his arms over his chest Jungkook looked at her. Where's your boyfriend? Jungkook asked her confidently. He is with his friend. She spoke. So does he knows that you kept drooling over me even when you were in relation with him? You lied several time with him on calls when you were sitting with me in cafeteria. Indirectly you are cheating on him. Jungkook spoke. Her eyes widened. Her mouth was shut up in embarrassment.

Jungkook it's enough. Leave her! You shouted from behind. You should be thankful that there is no third person here who could hear about this. Jungkook spoke and turned back giving her a death stare. You were a bit afraid to see this side of him. He is literally not afraid of anyone. He saw your facial colour fading up. Cool down. I know how to handle such stupid shit. He chuckled looking at you. You nodded. It's because of me. I'll be careful next time with school rules. You spoke looking down. Rules are meant to be broke. Don't worry I'll fight for you. Jungkook winked at you. Your eyes widened hearing this. Say this Infront of discipline staff then they gonna tell you whether your legs should be broken or the school rules. Jack came from behind and twisted Jungkook's ear.

Ahh man! I didn't lie tho! Jungkook said. You chuckled seeing them fighting cutely. Well! Our Jungkook is like this! He loves to help other friends. So don't mind it y/n. Hanna came and stood between you and Jungkook. You were pushed away by her but you didn't say anything. Woah! Jungkook is turning into a good guy! James smiled and patted Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook raised his eye brow and looked at james. Really? Jungkook asked. No I'm kidding. ---- Yes you are! James and you respectively spoke at same time. Jungkook eyes instantly diverted on you. Huh? Jungkook's eyes widened. You tucked your hair and walked towards james in nervousness. Let's go home! You said you james. Yeah Jungkook , let us go too~ Hanna spoke and held Jungkook's arm, trying to be clingy with him.

Are you going with me? Jungkook asked Hanna. She nodded. Ok then what about you and y/n also come with us? Jungkook said to James. James looked at you. you didn't say anything. We'll come there anyother day. James said. Ok its fine. Jungkook bit his lip looking at you. Then you and james walked away saying bye to hanna and Jungkook. Oh! I just remember i have to go to gym. Ops I'm getting late. Jungkook spoke as he checked the time. But you were inviting y/n and james to your home. And now- Hanna stop as Jungkook ignored her. Instead of listening to her , he kicked his bike and drove away. I can see what made your behaviour changing, Jungkook! This is all because of that y/n! Hanna said to herself in anger.

AT JAMES HOUSE
(Y/n's pov)

Maybe you are new comer and also my cousin that's why he was protecting you. James came up with coffee mugs for him and me. I think so. But everyone says he is heartless kinda person and a playboy too. I haven't seen such a playboy. I spoke with my full attention on the topic. Instead of being serious he laughed loudly. Y/n! You are really innocent. I know Jungkook is a very good person. But he is my friend for years. It's a way of him to make girls fall for him. So don't be serious about him. I know him far better than anyone else. James said and gave me mug. I stayed silent after hearing this. Probably he is right. James and Jungkook are together since a long time. Yep you are right james. I said. Can we talk about any other thing? James said cupping my cheek. His voice was suddenly polite than usual. What you wanna talk about? I asked him. It's been a month you are here at my house but we haven't spent quality time together. He tucked my hair and was looking at me with smile. What is wrong with him? He is acting differently today.