CHAPTER 8

AUTHOR'S POV

The match continued even after Jungkook left the ground. He was the main and skilled player of his team and bcoz of his absence, his team lost today's match. The crowd was now leaving the stadium. You were looking for James and Hanna but didn't find them.
I guess they have left already! You mumbled to yourself and also walked away from there.

While you were passing through the corridor someone grabbed you by arm and dragged you on the side. It was so sudden that you didn't get a chance to stop him. Before you could speak anything, he covered your mouth with his palm. In the next minute you were pinned against the wall trapped between two mascular arms. Slowly you shifted your eyes to his face whih was just inches apart from yours. Jungkook you! You tried to speak with your covered mouth. Don't shout! I don't want to get caught here like this! He spoke in low voice. Then let me go! You tried to move but he came further closer, closing you completely between him.

Firstly, tell me why you supported other team? Looking deep inside my eyes he spoke. It's my choice to support anyone. You replied. I asked you to join for the match. You should have supported me, y/n. He said in anger. You raised a brow and looked at him. Don't forget you asked me to join! You didn't say to support you! You answered calmly. But i fvcking don't care about anything else. I wanted you to come for me! I wanted to see you cheering for me! Shouting for me! I never cared about the whole crowed. I WANTED YOU TO SUPPORT ME! He spoke. While speaking he brought his face so closer to yours that uou felt his breath striking your face.

You closed your eyes at this sensation. Jungkook also noticed the closeness between you both and went silent. He gulped so hard and none of you tried to move a bit. Then say it clearly that my presence means a lot for you! You smirked. He rubbed his hand on his forehead and looked away. You know what, you are really annoying!!!! Jungkook spoke looking back at you. You laughed looking away. He raised his brow and slammed his hand on the ball seeing you laughing. Say something! Why are you laughing like idiot?? He spoke coming closer to you. You grabbed his collar tightly and looked into his eyes. What's the schedule for your next match? You asked. He chuckled. It will be mentioned on notice board soon. He spoke.

Suddenly you both heard footsteps coming. Ahh! Who's here to disturb us? Jungkook mumbled to himself. You pushed him away hurriedly before anyone could see you with him being this much close. Y/n! Why you pushed me? Jungkook said as he hit the wall behind him. Shut up you jerk! You said and peeked through the wall to see if anyone is here or not. You sighed to see no one around. Thank God no one saw us together. You mumbled. Otherwise they will assume us as couple after seeing us alone. He spoke coming behind you. You really talk nonsense! You said and runned away without turning back to him. You are really an idiot! Jungkook smiled while rubbing his nape.

AT Y/N'S HOME
(Y/N'S POV)

I opened the door after reaching home. I didn't saw James at school after match. He might be already here at home. Hanging my coat behind the door I went straight to your room. I was just a few steps away from my room when i saw james coming from room with a man. I got confused for a second and froze at spot. Ok sir thanks for your service! James said bye to the man and he left. Who was he? What were you doing in my room? I asked James. He didn't say anything but opened the room door widely. I gave james a suspicious look and looked inside my room. My jaw almost dropped to see my room. It was all full by lavender flowers. i went to my room with a big smile and turned around to see a better view of every corner.

There's no important occasion today. But...this is so beautiful. Thanks a lot. I smiled and hugged james. He smiled and hugged me back. Actually y/niee It's not me who did this. It was Jungkoo-